Frozen blackvue 550GW-2CH help!

Adam H.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, Im hoping someone can help me. I realized 2 days ago my time and date was incorrect on the dashcam, I changed it in the settings on PC and put the card back in the blackvue but it froze upon turning on. Blue gps light stays on frozen and nothing happens, no voice, no other lights. I tried 2 different SD CARDs and format both, still nothing. Even with no SD card the camera blue light goes on and stops there. Any suggestions?

Try disconnecting the rear camera and try it Coincidentally I am having similar date problems with my 500 However it came right after about a 20 min drive when GPS kicked in

I have to say, I already tried disconnecting the rear and only connecting the power cable, no matter what i do, even with a formatted and empty card before firmware installation the blue gps light just goes right on and stays on forever, i went for a 30 minute drive and still nothing, it just stays like that. I'm at a complete dead end. Wondering if it just bricked itself and its completely dead in need of repairs

Back