Full HD English Firmware [Help Needed]

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I just purchased a new full HD CR-2i with Korean firmware and user manual. I was wondering if anyone might have the english version to share with me.
My e-mail contact is ezy123@runbox.com
Thanks.
CK

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I just purchased a new full HD CR-2i with Korean firmware and user manual. I was wondering if anyone might have the english version to share with me.
My e-mail contact is ezy123@runbox.com
Thanks.
CK

I send to you alr. Please check your junk mail just in case it landed there.
Cheers

I have purchased Full HD Pro from Korea unfortunately instructions are in Korean can someone help with instructions in english please

Total newbe to this, and after reading the rest of the posts on here and plugging in the camera into the computor it would appear that i need the firmwear as well anyone care to help, also when i plugged it into the computor it doesnt detect the camera what am i doing wrong i cant even find the camera as an external hard drive

Hi,
I do not own this cam and therefore cant provide the English firmware, but the cam should be detected by your OS (which one you are using?) independent of the language. Check USB ports and cables for any issue, may be check it using another computer.
By plugging in the the camera there MUST be any reaction, at least a popup saying "unknown USB device" or something else. But usually you will see "drivers installing" and afterwards the external drive should be available.
If all will not work claim it to the seller and ask for a replacement.

Regards

Thanks again for your help tried on other computer with new cable still no joy have raised concerns with seller and ebay so will just have to wait probably cost that much to post back to Korea with the possibility of getting nowt back maybe have to bite the bullet, take the hit and look elsewhere.
Whats the thoughts please on the FineVu CR 500HD

Hi,

Any kind soul here can send me the English firmware and instructions on how to reinstall the firmware? Really need some help here as my sd card got formatted and left with only 1 folder named android I think....PC can't detect my cam no more....

Whats the thoughts please on the FineVu CR 500HD

Take a look at the comparison pages, I mostly agree with the statements written down in the report. In addition: it is a little bit annoying to dis-/connect two cables (GPS and power) when mounting/dismounting. BlackVue has a much better mount but the cam seems to be less reliable (at least the not modified stock items).
Disadvantage of the CR500 is also a very slow USB connection, when copying to the pc the rate is somehow between 2 - 3 mb/s. When putting the sd-card into a card reader copy speed is about 8 times faster!
Even my simple i1000/F70 runs with 10-15mb/s when connected to the pc.
But beside of this video quality and reliability is good. Currently I can compare the video quality only with the i100o/F70, I am waiting for a replacement for this one ;).
But dont lets go to much OT here...

Regards

Just a note for future purchasers of FineVu cams, one of the reasons I went w/ a established vendor (blackboxmycar), was because he advertised English manuals & settings (firmware). When I received my 2 Finevu Pros, sure enough.......they had a very detailed English manual & contrary to what others have reported, the good-looking chick who resides in the cam (I looked inside & saw her), speaks her sweet words in English.

hi everybody....any kind people can send the Finevu Pro Full HD English firmware to me please...cos my camera is Korean version....ur help is greatly appreciated...my email is : viper76@gmail.com thks

Hi,

I just send the English Firmware and English Manual to your email. Just check.

Regards
Bala

hi bala a great thks for sharing the firmware and ur reply was like superb fast....was abt to pm u for help :) thks bro

Anyone have the english firmware for the CR-2000G?

SOS.. Dear Kind Souls, please help..
I accidentally reformatted the drive when I inserted it to my PC through the USB. Now, there is nothing in the FINEVu PRO Full HD. Can anybody help? Thanks for helping!

me too. can someone pls email me English firmware - Louiedownunder@gmail.com

tks

Hi, I need some advise on my CR2i Full HD camera. I tried to update a Korean firmware version CR-2i_Full-HD_Firmware_v2.02.003 found on the Korean website, thinking that this is the latest version.

Unfortunately, the firmware upgrade is unsuccessful and the camera is now frozen at booting mode, Microphone button - RED, Video button - White and front LED lights are turned on.

Anyone knows how to reset the unit to bring it back to factory settings ?

Thanks.

CK

Hi Bala,

Received your email. Really appreciate your quick response. Manage to update the firmware succesfully as i heard "USB MODE" in english.
Thankful to you.

Regards.

Hi,

Last Year I forward Finevue PRO full HD car camera English firmware and Manual. I lost those files. If you have please mail me back.

My Email address: vnbalasubramaniam@gmail.com

Thanks

Bala

Back