A129 Pro Duo 4K, A129+ Duo, A119 V3, NB 522GW & 622GW
No ears - no awareness...

Recorded on the as yet unreleased Viofo A139 dashcam

Last edited:

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
well they didnt call them to assist them so who gives a fuk in their mind. if they had called them they would be giving way to get them there quicker. some people are idiots, well, most.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
In the 90ties when i had far too much audio equipment in my car, i couldn't even hear a fire engine right next to me, and so i was almost in a accident 2 times due to that.
So i learned when the volume was up, you better damn well be extra vigilant with your mirrors and eyes, and i think that have stuck to me ever since, cuz when i was licensed for the big rigs, the teacher / driving instructor did not have to tell me to use the trucks mirrors more often.

suparoo

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SG9665GC V2 with 200GB SanDisk Ultra microS Card & CPL
I passed a driver the other day with a full blown set of earphones on, probably plugged into his radio or some other sound device, and more than likely cranked up to block the traffic noise. :eek:

OP
Paul Iddon

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo 4K, A129+ Duo, A119 V3, NB 522GW & 622GW
Bonkers some drivers are. Most likely sh*t music as well...

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119, A118-c2
I passed a driver the other day with a full blown set of earphones on, probably plugged into his radio or some other sound device, and more than likely cranked up to block the traffic noise. :eek:
And if I can remember correctly, someone posted in this forum, a few years back, not all states in the US have laws on this matter. Good thing I just looked it up for Ontario as it appears it recently became law here. Can't have both ears covered even with a dead device.