Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
No ears - no awareness...

Recorded on the as yet unreleased Viofo A139 dashcam

Last edited:
well they didnt call them to assist them so who gives a fuk in their mind. if they had called them they would be giving way to get them there quicker. some people are idiots, well, most.

In the 90ties when i had far too much audio equipment in my car, i couldn't even hear a fire engine right next to me, and so i was almost in a accident 2 times due to that.
So i learned when the volume was up, you better damn well be extra vigilant with your mirrors and eyes, and i think that have stuck to me ever since, cuz when i was licensed for the big rigs, the teacher / driving instructor did not have to tell me to use the trucks mirrors more often.

I passed a driver the other day with a full blown set of earphones on, probably plugged into his radio or some other sound device, and more than likely cranked up to block the traffic noise. :eek:

Bonkers some drivers are. Most likely sh*t music as well...

I passed a driver the other day with a full blown set of earphones on, probably plugged into his radio or some other sound device, and more than likely cranked up to block the traffic noise. :eek:
And if I can remember correctly, someone posted in this forum, a few years back, not all states in the US have laws on this matter. Good thing I just looked it up for Ontario as it appears it recently became law here. Can't have both ears covered even with a dead device.

Back