Funny place to stop, unusual commentary.

Aero

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So originally downloaded this clip because of the ridiculous place this driver stopped. I assumed she was texting or something similar, but my co-driver had another thought on the matter (you'll have to listen very carefully at the end of the clip - he's very rude :eek:).

But what struck me most when watching the footage back is how much bullcr@p-type banter that goes on in such a short space of time. I think we might need some help :confused::D.

She had to stop to take her daily selfie behind the wheel.

So originally downloaded this clip because of the ridiculous place this driver stopped. I assumed she was texting or something similar, but my co-driver had another thought on the matter...
You will never know why she stopped where she did. Women do things for reasons only they can understand, and I not sure even they do. :D

She had to stop to take her daily selfie behind the wheel.
Of course! Why didn't I think of that? She's probably got 2 or 3 'likes'on Facebook already :p.

You will never know why she stopped where she did. Women do things for reasons only they can understand, and I not sure even they do. :D
They are mysterious creatures indeed :confused:, I do like them though ;).

You showed great restraint.
I won't suggest you should have rammed her into the water, but that just might have woken her up. :eek:

Back