Fusar Mohawk

I think ""tech"moaner" Matt covered the subject with Innoiv and Mobius analysis, as it is ever so difficult to find perfect place to mount Camera whilst biking.
I personally prefer "flip chin up" helmets and only sensible place (on most) is to mount on a side of helmet... but as when one rides, when stopped, films blue or even grey skies...as particular configuration would (will end up to be)
The other option is mounting on actual bike as BikerHD cams are configured, though footage is bit low and not that 100% portable, as to have one mounted on a lid...

Coming back from other discussions, perhaps level-maintaining feature is needed, on a top of a Gyro- near must for all biker cams? (my $0.02ct) ;)

I was just thinking it would be really cool if they outfitted an entire football team (American football) with these cams on their helmets and then put together a film based on all the player's experiences during a game. It could be a unique promotional thing for this company too.

I would watch that with a pair of those Vr goggles,
But it would proberly have to be down on college football or lower level maybe, doubt the ppl in the big leauge will hand over ther "TV" rights that easy.

Cant do it with Aussie rule football, those guys are too tough to wear helmets :D

That just reminded me, when i was young i had a aussie rule football, we used it to play soccer with :) that was insane but damm good fun for 8 or 10 stoned ppl.

I like the idea of helmet cam.
But I have a question that did the camera adjusts?
If Yes then it's ok, but if No then the motorcycle rider had to be steady enough while driving the motorcycle so that the camera can capture the things properly.

(...) then the motorcycle rider had to be steady enough while driving the motorcycle so that the camera can capture the things properly.
That happens with every camera you attach to a helmet, not just this one.

Back