Fuse tap type for 2018/2019 Toyota Camry (hybrid)

wuddup

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found my fuse box, but not having any familiarity with fuses, I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I want to do a hardwire job with my SG. I found the accessory needed, but can't identify the fuse tap type. I'm assuming Mini ATO, but I don't know how to clearly identify that so I'm wondering if anyone knows off hand. The link to the sale page on Amazon for the kit is in the link below. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07FB1TDK9

Post a photo of the fuse you want to use.

I'm not certain that it's the same as the Australian version that jokiin mention, but here I've attached two photos. Super appreciate the help :)

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpeg
    IMG_1119.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0992.jpeg
    IMG_0992.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 46
6ed3545e7d530f4609d490903885b3d6.jpg

See page 8 here to help identify what each fuse does.

Judging from the contact points in the empty ports in that pic of the fuse panel i am inclined to think it is mini ATO fuses.

But as the guys say only way to be sure is to look at the profile of one of them,,,,,,, but my money are on mini ATO :geek:

I'm not certain that it's the same as the Australian version that jokiin mention, but here I've attached two photos. Super appreciate the help :)
LOW Profile Mini ATO Fuses.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the amazing responses! Definitely one of the most helpful forums I've been on :)

I didn't have time to go check it last night, but I did come across a site titled, "Toyota Parts Center" that has a bunch of diagrams, here: https://parts.olathetoyota.com/auto...gas-engine/electrical-cat/fuse-and-relay-scat. It lists, "Mini Fuse" for various fuses.

To confirm, what @niko shared, I pulled one out (difficult as it was - had to use pliers) they are indeed low profile version of the mini ATOs

Which fuse slots did you end up using?
I'm probably going to use ECU-ACC or P/OUTLET 1 or PANEL for the car-on one but I can't decide for the off. I might use TAIL for the off

For posterity:
This guide is extremely helpful:

It's for a prius but the info is very similar to the camry. I used an empty slot on the right (passenger) side for the yellow always on wire and use P/OUTLET1 15A for the red car is on wire.

Last edited:
Back