I am cam

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
20200427172821_RhUeUKlYnYMSfzTcVz570yqr4Vrk2B

G-SYNCLOUD : Basic
withCLOUD : Upgraded (available in March)

“G-Syncloud” for fleet management system by our own technology.
Unlimited storage capacity beyond the limitation of dash camera storage.

20200429111844_rxxDk6gW5lclNcYexWC6rMPvSe0wTX

"ADAS update"
ADAS is a safe driving assistance system for the driver's safe driving environment

20200427140346_eFhb8C6TOFaSjklPTdlVTMV91DefGu
20200427140348_71rQMMIRZjsNf86htEgjWGs7RPuine
20200427140350_LVWW03quzmB0ZBcuDgeLuGHU2nAQcU
FVSA
Front Vehicle Start Alarm
FCWS
Forward Collision Warning System
LDWS
Lane Departure Warning System

When the distance to the vehicle in front of your
car stops by more than 2 meters, the departure
icon of the vehicle in front of you with beep sound
appears on the LCD screen.

When the distance between the vehicle in
front is short and the vehicle speed is high and
in front is rapidly reduced within a short time.
Displays a Collision Warning icon with a notification

If you leave the lane while driving, It is indicated
by a yellow or red line with warning sound.
only, notification works only when the speed
is over the set speed

* Lane detection points, forward departures, and collision warning icons are only visible if the current status of the LCD is live.
ADAS settings can be set only after GPS connection

TIME LAPSE

Time-lapse function automatically applied when entering parking mode

20200427133117_6qJlKT6XGzfeh9tLIb3BGDJzrCHcom

Time Lapse mode records one frame per second, minimizing the size of the video for a long time to record parking.

REAL HDR

Real HDR is installed to remove light blurring when driving at night,
and it shows clear recording quality in various lighting conditions such as backlight and tunnels.

20200427131851_sQboO3AK6PDEjdkg3BXmaCZnmLpMQ4

WIDE VIEWING ANGLE

Front camera: Left / Right distortion-free viewing angle 150 degrees Internal I R camera(driver, passenger): 150 degrees

20200427174702_77LRBpG7rdscSVq1rPugYlddk34Mow

Excessive angle of view refracts the image, causing side effects such as distortion and loss of distance.
The GNET system has an optimal shooting angle of 150 degrees and Internal I R With a 150-degree angle of view without this problem,
the situation of side accidents is recorded more reliably, and images without distortion of left / right / up / down are provided.

LBP FUNCTION

It is an intelligent Safe Guard function that automatically shuts down recording when the voltage falls below
a specified voltage and cuts off the power to protect the battery of the vehicle.

20201119172312_uHpvbPag6ddJ0btTPe8ahGJWsCcCzH

LBP FUNCTION AUTO SAFE GUARD ( LBP ON / OFF )

Settings can be made directly from the dedicated GNET PC VIEWER, and the vehicle voltage can be checked when checking
the recorded video of the vehicle. You can easily set up wirelessly via GNET APP at the time of smartphone interlocking

DivisionConfigurable Voltage (V)
Power Off11.311.511.8 12 12.3

FUNCTION

20201119172334_R06hFTikCywwTIPW94bmH0qCW0LNZZ

20201119172337_7hf8V7SqKaV21v5N1P51QZkGcoZtJI

20201119172346_fTQcP663BbBOX2HpPa6sHMDu0T8qdk

HIGH TEMPERATURE
TEST PASS
MEMORY CARD AUTOMATIC
RECOVERY AND SELF-FORMAT
BUILT-IN VOICE GUIDE
AND MICROPHONE
G-Net has been passed the high-temperature test.
Differs from other brand dash cameras
which shut down the power becasue they can
not withstand at high temperatures.
Unlike other companies' black boxes, which
require users to format periodically, JDR's
own file system with excellent reliability is
applied for convenient use without regular format.
It has a friendly voice guide, high-quality
voice recording, and a high-performance
microphone, which makes it easier to check the
operation and recording conditions while driving.

20201119172352_1pUgNbObjZOzTXL3CaYXldGfTyGv8D

20201119172356_0tWB2vBZwpmBCKRoWCA2FcGUGnHCCc

20201119172359_wZB449ZvMenXNE1FXSWFz10r0OpTBq

SECURITY LED FUNCTIONEXTERNAL GPSVARIOUS RECORDING MODES
It is equipped with intelligent security
LED function to prevent crimes that can parking
terrorism and theft. With clear view, it detects
movement in parking mode and starts
recording automatically.
You can check at a glance the data image
received from the GPS while driving.
* External GPS is optional (sold separately)
Parking Surveillance / Motion Detection
The event recording is automatically recorded
for a certain period of time when the impact is
detected on the vehicle in various
recording modes.

GNET PC VIEWER

Easily play and check recorded video with a viewer program for PC

It provides various functions Zoom, partial zoom function, Lane drawing function, set recording frame.
Backup features include AVI file generation, tampering prevention, thumbnails, and interval repetitive searches.

SPECIFICATION

20200427161803_0THzjlgw1NIwbU3z9tkwYHhBOBbe8V

※The image of components may be different from the real components.
※Specifications and Components may be change without notice for improving quality.
※We are highly recommend to use Genuine Memory card from Gnet System.

Image Sensor Full HD CMOS Sensor
Audio inputBuilt-in Microphone
Video CompressionH.265
Audio CompressionADPCM
ResolutionFront / Rear Full HD 1080P(1920x1080)
FPSFront : Max. 60fps / Front : Max. 30fps
3G/4G (Optional)Connect to G -Syncloud FMS server via 3G/4G telecommunication
Wi-Fi (Optional)Connect to GNET Smart phone application via Wi-fi dongle
G-SensorEvent recording by External Shock
SpeakerOperation Status alarm / Voice guidance
External GPS (Optional)Synched with Google map, Keep track of location and Speed
LensFront : 160 degrees / Rear : 150 degrees
ViewerWindows XP/7/8/10, Support 32Bit / 64Bit,
Synchronizing Google map with PC viewer is supported over Windows7
and explorer 10 as per Google' s policy.
PowerDC 12V - 24V
Allowable current
of providing fuse
3A
Operation Temperature-20℃ ~ 85℃
Humidity10~95%
Dimension97 x 45 x 33MM

※We are highly recommend to use Genuine Memory card from Gnetsystem.

G - net system Co.,Ltd

Tel : 02-822-3922

SUPPORT : 1899-3287

Fax : 02-890-1604

E-mail : smlee@gnetsystem.com
6F Lotte IT Castle GasanⅡ Digital 2ro 98, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, 08506, Korea

Attachments

• G-ON product suggestion 201228.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: EGS

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I tried to get a G-on to test as it was offered, but then suddenly that was denied, and the post in here was also wiped.
Talked to someone named Martin Koo at the company back in February last year.

OP
I am cam

I am cam

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
I tried to get a G-on to test as it was offered, but then suddenly that was denied, and the post in here was also wiped.
Talked to someone named Martin Koo at the company back in February last year.
Sorry for your inconvenience.
If you are still interested in testing G-ON, please contact us via info@gnetsystem.com. Thank you.

alexsoll

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Dash Cam
Street Guardian, BlackVue, Thinkware
I took these photos in the summer of 2020

aLIRs.jpg

aLIRu.jpg

aLIRy.jpg

aLIRB.jpg

aLIRF.jpg

aLIRJ.jpg

aLIRM.jpg

aLIRO.jpg

and a few additional photos that give a general external
visual representation of the model G-ON

aLIRU.jpg

aLIRW.jpg

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Numerous and ever-changing
As far as what I see:

Writing on front cam is too visible from outside of car, Lens housings too shiny. Front form factor maybe too big? Rear form factor nice but mounts only one way. Can't see any heat vents on top, looks like enough of them on bottom. Mounting slots properly aligned so a button push does not dismount the cam. 90 degree rotating plugs on top are excellent. Buttons look like they can be found by feel, very good that. Recording and GPS indicator lights are easy to see, very good that too.

Overall a nice looking cam with the important things well-placed, just not as discreet as I prefer but most Korean cams are worse than this. Waiting on personal vids to see image quality in real life.

Phil

CaptureYourAction

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo, GitUp
It's slightly larger than the A119V3, but not as thick. Rear camera is a nice size, but the camera cannot be removed from the mount, which seems like a design oversight.

I was sent a sample last summer by Martin, who I don't believe works there anymore. I had some video samples, but I cannot seems to find them. Looks like I deleted them. I do have one short video from the front camera, so I'll upload it to Dropbox at some point this weekend and post a link.

IMG_2127.jpg

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I would be interested in hearing how people got on with the G-on camera. i have not gotten a RPLY to the mail i sent to Gnet.
Someone from abroad or at least some strange phone number did call me, but i do not pick up on unexpected calls from far away, maybe it was gnet, though why not RPLY on my mail.

And why haven't we heard if people had camera since last summer ? or is it just me that missed something.

CaptureYourAction

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo, GitUp
The link below is a video sample from the front G-ON. It's only about 30 seconds long and if I remember correctly, 30 seconds is only option for file lengths. GNET sent me this setup last summer and the only reason I never posted anything here on DashCamTalk was because I found the video quality to be quite poor. I originally thought I may have a bad unit, but I sent the sample below to GNET and they confirmed that this was the expected quality. I was hoping to find other videos to compare mine to, but I could never find anything, which I though was odd. If anyone else has one, I would love to see it.

GNET is supposedly making a 4K camera, which I think will look similar to the G-ON and I'm looking forward to testing that one.

G-ON Dropbox link.

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yikes :eek: Definitely low IQ. Might be acceptable in a $30 cam but not this one :(

Phil

Reactions: Mtz

SawMaster

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
I wouldn't say it looks out of the ordinary for a Korean camera, they've always put priority on features over performance
I sometimes wonder if they put more weight on a cam's visual appearance that it's video's appearances. It's as if they figure you see the cam more often than you see the files or something. I can't understand the approach but I do notice this trend in their cams. The new 4K cam mentioned may have good vid IQ but TBH I'm not expecting it.
Waiting to see on that ;)

Phil

Reactions: EGS

Harridiculous

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The link below is a video sample from the front G-ON. It's only about 30 seconds long and if I remember correctly, 30 seconds is only option for file lengths. GNET sent me this setup last summer and the only reason I never posted anything here on DashCamTalk was because I found the video quality to be quite poor. I originally thought I may have a bad unit, but I sent the sample below to GNET and they confirmed that this was the expected quality. I was hoping to find other videos to compare mine to, but I could never find anything, which I though was odd. If anyone else has one, I would love to see it.

GNET is supposedly making a 4K camera, which I think will look similar to the G-ON and I'm looking forward to testing that one.

G-ON Dropbox link.
Wow...that is rubbish. I've have one of these installed since Sept last year and apart from the tape giving way...which seems pretty common from what I've heard, I 've not had any issues with it at all, including the video quality. The Wi-Fi range is very good and stable while you're in range, the GPS is very accurate and the range for the sensors in parking mode are very good...almost too good for mine. They pick up movement from around 30 metres which just means a lot of useless files to sift through if you're looking for something specific. A couple of files attached...1 front cam and one from the rear cam which, I've noticed after uploading... are just as bad as yours. Conversion from HEVC perhaps? There is absolutely no pixelation or stuttering in the originals. The Mega downloads are better but still not as clean as the originals.

Cheers

Dropbox
Mega link

Last edited:

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wow...that is rubbish. I've have one of these installed since Sept last year and apart from the tape giving way...which seems pretty common from what I've heard, I 've not had any issues with it at all, including the video quality. The Wi-Fi range is very good and stable while you're in range, the GPS is very accurate and the range for the sensors in parking mode are very good...almost too good for mine. They pick up movement from around 30 metres which just means a lot of useless files to sift through if you're looking for something specific. A couple of files attached...1 front cam and one from the rear cam which, I've noticed after uploading... are just as bad as yours. Conversion from HEVC perhaps? There is absolutely no pixelation or stuttering in the originals. The Mega downloads are better but still not as clean as the originals.

Cheers

Dropbox
Mega link
how are you viewing them where they look good compared to the versions that you uploaded?