G-ON DRIVING VIDEO QUALITY

I am cam

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
How do you think G-ON DRIVING VIDEO QUALITY is good?
Comparing with other models of manufacturers, how do you think the quality is?
G-ON is 60FPS, HDR, Full HD Dashcam. G-ON light scattering is small, readability is good. View angle is wide.
Most of all, 'withCLOUD' is available for all G-ON series G-ON, G-ON2, G-ON3 and G-ON4.

NIGHT

DAY

Last edited:
Hard to say when you do not have cameras side by side to compare, but your city streets dont look unreasonable lit at night, VS some larger towns that in some placed look to be brighter at night then Denmark is at noon on a lovely summer day.
but it do look usable for sure :)(y)

Hard to say when you do not have cameras side by side to compare, but your city streets dont look unreasonable lit at night, VS some larger towns that in some placed look to be brighter at night then Denmark is at noon on a lovely summer day.
but it do look usable for sure :)(y)
Thank you for your reply. I added a day drive video. If you can check the day drive video, it will be much appreciated.

They both look decent to me - but a RAW file would be better for viewing direct.

Paul.

For me is strange that somebody can create a dashcam but he doesn't know how to adjust the camera lens position for proper recording.
Also I agree with video comparisons and original videos requests.

Last edited:
Footage are a bit hard ( sharpness / contrast ) but thats pretty much the case with any brand camera, there are gains to be made in tuning the image quality.

the camera is "raw", the menu is meager, the cloud functions are confusing, the bitrate is small, it is better to consider buying BlackVue or Thinkware

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I am cam GNET 3
S GNET 4
Back