G sensor setting experience?

wumpyr99

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, are you using low/med/high for the g sensor on the SGZC12RC? What has been your experience?

I'd prefer low false positives but even a small dingle I'd want it to trigger. I currently have it set on medium but I was just taking the middle ground as a starting point.

I'll try low thank you. Wasn't sure if bad Australian roads would trigger false positives.

I use low as medium just triggers it when im hooning around corners and when I go out my drive way.

What are the g sensor x y z trigger thresholds for low/med/high?

Curious about this as well, had mine on medium and would save an event on the same turn every morning (25mph) but didn't save when I was rear ended from ~10-15 mph (I was stopped). High setting saves an event like 2x/day from my regular route. Is there any way to adjust?

Starting from the dorimanx last 4.4 kernel could you help me editing this file?Have you seen a guide in wich I can learn about this editing process?So maybe i can help some people.My idea is to creat an application wich calibrate the g sensor,like in gps status for expample,but for the whole system not only the application itself.We have an example in sense rom under the settings were you can find g-sensor calibration..

Back