G1W-C keeps in recording mode, can't stop

yuli

Reaction score
Country
United States
I purchased my G1W-C from GearBest this month. It worked fine for around 2 hours (I assume the capacitor is about fully charged by then), then weird thing happened. I stopped the engine, unplugged the cord (while it is recording/saving file - my mistake in hindsight), removed the camera, and connected it to my PC to transfer files to it, but it stayed at "recording" mode, couldn't stop it by pressing the REC key. In fact none of the REC, MODE, MENU, + and - keys responds, only the POWER key does. I can power down and power up, but it stays at recording mode when it powers up. How do I correct it so that I can switch to play back or other modes? Thanks in advance.

Yuli

Sorry, Jokiin I was not clear. When I connect it to PC, it automatically powers up, and stays in recording mode. Pressing REC key won't make it stop.
Update:
It appears to be related to the microSD. I put in another microSD then the camera works normally. When I reformat the "faulty" microSD then the camera works normally. So it is solved. Thanks.

Back