G1W vs Mobius blurry/double image (when paused)?

manijak

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Dash Cam
Mobius V3C
Sorry jokiin but I am simply not satisfied with the answer :D
I also apologise for duplicating my question, maybe here in the right place i could get a more specific answer.

This is what is bothering me :

G1W Mobius

Clearly it is not side by side comparison, but I would say those are very similar conditions, light, speed...
Why does Mobius in this case have this problem and G1W does not?
I asked the author of the Mobius video for original video file, to eliminate any problems caused by any software, but I am a bit short with time, because I already ordered Mobius and now again I am thinking about canceling and ordering G1Wc :(

Last edited:
The Mobius image is taken nearly 1 hour earlier and at that time of morning and year there will be considerably less light for the Mobius image...

Wait, let me get this straight, this is not your video? And you're comparing two YouTube videos?

Unless you can post two side by side raw videos, there is no way to compare, there are too many questions. If you like the G1W then buy it, you seem as if your trying to convince yourself or asking us to convince you. The right camera is the one that makes you happy.

Wait, let me get this straight, this is not your video? And you're comparing two YouTube videos?

Unless you can post two side by side raw videos, there is no way to compare, there are too many questions.

similar response I gave also

Sorry jokiin but I am simply not satisfied with the answer :D
I also apologise for duplicating my question, maybe here in the right place i could get a more specific answer.

This is what is bothering me :

G1W Mobius

All his Mobius clips are like that in various conditions. It could be a defective Mobius or a video editor issue.

A clip from my Mobius ...

Last edited:
Back