G1WH problem with G-Sensor - on any software DOD LS388W, GT300W, G1WH - 2014.0108

frytek84

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi.
I've got G1WH updated software to DOD LS388W.

Problem is when G-Sensor is set up Low or Medium or High is start recording with lock video - each video = card full and not recording with loop.
When i turn OFF G-Sensor is recording without locking (that is ok).

I try also software from Shadow GT300W - 1306180-SC-2 - This same.

When i try on G1WH - 2014.0108 software and set up G-Sensor Low or Medium or High doesn't lock video at all, even when i hit Cam.

Motion detection: OFF

Card is ADATA Micro SD HC 32GB Class10

Why is recording any video as Lock? On any settings (except OFF).

Why is recording any video as Lock? On any settings (except OFF).

Difference in operation is probably a result of firmware (software) being not compatible with your specific camera. G1W-H is a style of camera produced by many manufactures. Even though the outside looks the same the internals can be different.

The G-sensor on my G1W-H requires a fairly significant impact before it will lock a file. Just hitting it with my finger is not enough.

What can i do now? I try 3 software's - no difference. How can i fix this?
I don't want drive and in a accident file will be deleted by recording in loop or driving with G-sensor all the time OFF

Yes, it does. I try 4 different software's and still has got problem with recording

Great. Also i checked inside and should be battery 1500mAh and i've got 130mAh.
Where is best to buy? Can i buy somewhere that G1WH with DOD LS388W software on it?

turn the camera 360 degrees rather than hit it with your hand or drop it on solid surface gently !

Can that software update's destroy G-sensor?
Because when i turn On camera first time when arrived and tested everything was fine, after first software update start to be problems with g-sensor.

petepete i'll do when my new camera will arrive. Maybe that knocking by hand destroy G-sensor. Anybody know where exactly is that sensor on the motherboard?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E G1WX 11
karas2002 G1WX 1
D G1WX 24
A G1WX 11
Makke G1WX 13
Back