G1WH tries to reboot after power off

Olli

Reaction score
Country
Finland
So nowadays my G1WH tries to boot several times after I disconnect it from car outlet. I can hear the startup sound and the screen displays startup image for a moment, but then it disappears. This continues until the G1WH battery is empty, I think. Which could cause this kind of problem? thanks in advance.

how long does this last for?

how old is the camera?

how long does it run for just on battery?

Thanks for reply. This lasts about 1-2 min. Camera is about 1,5 years old. It doesn't run at all with just battery.

Okay. But I think it's not that easy to change and how lot do those cost?

might be too big, best to open it up and see what's in it now
Wondering where to download the latest firmware? I've changed few SD card 32GB and had configured per best practice; still it won't overwrite files.

ok, it's a Novatek version, that's a good start, you'll need to hunt around and try and find some alternative firmware but at least it's not one of the knockoff versions

ok, it's a Novatek version, that's a good start, you'll need to hunt around and try and find some alternative firmware but at least it's not one of the knockoff versions
Thanks for your advice. It will really be a try and error attempt. Hopefully, I don't break anything

Back