G50/BL850

robertthegreat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought one of these from JooVuu and i,am well impressed all clips very clear and the audio is as good as my Vico Vation EZ i use in my truck and that is good. Its got the same chip and 330 lenses has the G1WH but a better build quality.On the specs it says led lights but does not have them thats on the G55 with wifi as-well
Its a good basic camera which is better than the G1WH ones

Last edited:
Ordered two more today one for the rear of my Smart car and one for family member

Does it have any overheat issue like after 10 mins compared to the B40 and causes focus issues?
The power connection to the dash cam looks similar to G90, is it strong and tight? That was a major complaint with the G90.

Its not got hot yet felt it after one hours running and not even warm. The mount is good and strong holds good. But i tend to clean the area with one of those glasses cleaning wipes first. I bought two G90 models for family in Thailand they sitting in hot pickups trucks all the time and they have never fallen off. And surprizingly still working great with the heat.

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I didn't convey my question clear enough, but I am talking about the part between the mount(on the windshield) and the dashcam where the gold fingers(for power).
Is that nice and tight?

I see JooVuu only have a few left so get in quick you will be pleased with this dashcam.

Back