G90 and Junsun blueskysea A7810 (B47FS-D1) A7LA70 with OV4689 the same?

tomato

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi there,

sorry, I'm a complete newbie and this might sound like a stupid question. I recently (before discovering this forum) bought a "blueskysea" Dashcam off AliExpress, namely this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/B47...corder-DVRs-HD-1296P-Dashcam/32637334085.html

It is advertised as A7810 and in the text it says B47FS-D1 in brackets. According to the text, it uses the Ambarella A7LA70 processor and an OV4689 image sensor. It also mentions "A7 Mini" as the device description.

When starting the camera up, it displays a "junsun" logo. The firmware identifies as JSB47FSHZLDGE.160105.V1.1.

I'm actually pretty happy with the camera. However, I would like to experiment with the firmware a little bit. But there's no original firmware (or "company" blueskysea) anywhere to be found, so I'm kind of stuck. My question is: Is my camera essentially a rebranded G90 (or variant thereof)? Does anyone have my original firmware (so if I do experiment and something goes wrong, I can safely go back)? I've read somewhere of people who accidently flashed the wrong version and then their GPS was gone.

Thank you so much for your help,
Thomas

dont try to update firmware if you are happy with this camera.
For a very long time, there isnt any new firmware for this model. So if you just have bough this camera, you may have a newest firmware now. Dont try to do anything can brick your dashcam.

Hi there,

sorry, I'm a complete newbie and this might sound like a stupid question. I recently (before discovering this forum) bought a "blueskysea" Dashcam off AliExpress, namely this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/B47...corder-DVRs-HD-1296P-Dashcam/32637334085.html

It is advertised as A7810 and in the text it says B47FS-D1 in brackets. According to the text, it uses the Ambarella A7LA70 processor and an OV4689 image sensor. It also mentions "A7 Mini" as the device description.

When starting the camera up, it displays a "junsun" logo. The firmware identifies as JSB47FSHZLDGE.160105.V1.1.

I'm actually pretty happy with the camera. However, I would like to experiment with the firmware a little bit. But there's no original firmware (or "company" blueskysea) anywhere to be found, so I'm kind of stuck. My question is: Is my camera essentially a rebranded G90 (or variant thereof)? Does anyone have my original firmware (so if I do experiment and something goes wrong, I can safely go back)? I've read somewhere of people who accidently flashed the wrong version and then their GPS was gone.

Thank you so much for your help,
Thomas
Blueskysea is our logo on dashcams,could you PM us for SW update details?thanks for your attention!

Back