I've 6 orders (probably 20 items) from GB. These products includes few dollars of keychain to a hundred dollars of action cam (Git1 and Git 2). Everything is shipped. I guess I have lesser chance of not getting the items because I am from Hong Kong which is more like a local to them. The only con I can think of is its tracking system. The time they send me the tracking #.... the courier website says the tracking number does not exist which can be frustrating for overseas buyers. Sometime the items would arrive and the courier website still says tracking number does not exist.

Hi,

I had purchased a Viofo A118C dash cam from GearBest. This is touted to be the original and safe place to buy the A118C dashcam. So feeling confident i purchased the A118C from GB via order no W1610010728401985.

When i received the package and installed the camera i found that the videos were grainy and pics of poor quality. I am attaching a sample pic from purchased camera. Is this HD quality ? It's no better than youtube's 144p pic quality. The images are distorted and i have lost my money on buying a camera which does not functio as it should. The only consolatiob GB is coming up with is a 5dollar worth in the wallet. If i want a refund i have to ship the camera back to China at my own expense and time.

Take a look at the images and tell me they are HD or not. Such things are not expected from sites like GB. If i had bought from some shady site i can understand. But if you go around saying you are among the best in the business and this is what you deliver then what more does one have to say.

Attachments

• GB_1.jpg
    GB_1.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 13
  • GB_2.jpg
    GB_2.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 13
  • Image_Distrortion.jpg
    Image_Distrortion.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Night.jpg
    Night.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 13
Could you share a video via YT or the RAW file via dropbox or google drive?

Last edited:
Hi,

I had purchased a Viofo A118C dash cam from GearBest. This is touted to be the original and safe place to buy the A118C dashcam. So feeling confident i purchased the A118C from GB via order no W1610010728401985.

When i received the package and installed the camera i found that the videos were grainy and pics of poor quality. I am attaching a sample pic from purchased camera. Is this HD quality ? It's no better than youtube's 144p pic quality. The images are distorted and i have lost my money on buying a camera which does not functio as it should. The only consolatiob GB is coming up with is a 5dollar worth in the wallet. If i want a refund i have to ship the camera back to China at my own expense and time.

Take a look at the images and tell me they are HD or not. Such things are not expected from sites like GB. If i had bought from some shady site i can understand. But if you go around saying you are among the best in the business and this is what you deliver then what more does one have to say.

The night screenshots with the glares look like the windscreen are dirty? Can check if the piece of lens protector have been taken off the lens?

Can upload a video for us to see?

Last edited:
Hi,

What is the firmware version of your camera as shown in the settings menu?

you have a lot of reflection from the light colour of the rear shelf which is washing out the picture, as a test put a black cloth across the back shelf and check the result and compare

Yup, the videos look ok minus the reflection. A CPL should help to a great extent. Clean the windscreen too, inside and out.

yi-4k-giveaway.jpg

11.11 is a great festivity day in China. Gearbest are making GREAT DISCOUNTS and you can’t miss it. I’ve seen some anticipation, and there will be some really crazy deal, it’s better than Black Friday in USA. It starts from November 9th, and ends on November 15th.

Here you will find the official page of the promotions for 11.11 at Gearbest, but prices are not updated yet, you will see them on November 9th. But as I told you I got some anticipation and so I can tell you some of the deals we are going to make in the action cam category:

Now let’s see some of these cams in details:

Yi 4k

Xiaomi-Yi-2-4k.jpg

This professional action camera has excellent features, that will compete with Gopro 5 black. It featuresAmbarella A9SE chip and Sony IMX377 sensor, top quality hardware to record stunning 4K@30fps and 1080P@120fps video, and 12MP pictures. This is probably the best action cam under 250$ and can compete with Gopro 5 and Sony X1000V for video and photo quality.

And all of this for249$! (206$ for 11.11 promotion).

Xiaomi Yi 2k

Xiaomi-Yi-cover.jpg

This has probably been the best budget action cam of 2015-16, we are indeed talking about a real gem sold at a very low price. Xiaomi entered the world of budget action cams, after taking a good share in the smartphone world offering quality devices at low price. This action cam records 2k @ 30fps or 1080p @ 60fps videos, with a very good quality, reaching GoPro 3+ quality, doing better than GoPro Hero, SJ4000 and 4000+ and SJ5000 +, its most direct competitors.

($73.99 for 11.11 promotion)

Hawkeye Firefly 7S

Firefly_7s3.jpg

After the big success of the Firefly 6S, Hawkey created this new action cam Firefly 7S, very similar to its predecessor, the main update being the presence of a big 2″ rear screen, that will improve user-friendliness which ultimately translates to it being a better device when used as a proper action camera. It still has an effective Gyro stabylizer, a small front screen for options, Sony IMX078 image sensor and Novatek 96660 chipset.
7s features the Sony IMX078 sensor, the same used in the Firefly 6S and in the SJ5000X. It is a very good sensor. It can reach 2k@30fps resolution, 1080p@60fps and an interpolated 4k@24fps. It uses the same Novatek 96660 chipset, used also for 6s, sj5000X, Git2, Explorer pro.

($65.99 for 11.11 promotion)

V3 4k sportcamera

v3_4k_action_cam.jpg

V3 is a new action cam that can record 4K videos @ 30fps and shoot 16MP photos. It features the Allwinner V3 chipset and the Sony IMX179 CMOS sensor. It is a top seller in gearbest and you can get it for just 35.99$!

V3 has a lens with a field of view of 170°, so a wide angle lens that can capture almost everything is in front of you. It has a 2″ inch LCD display to see what you are recording, playback videos and photos and change menu options.

It uses a removable battery with a capacity of 900mAh, that can guarantee 70-90 minutes of recording at a resolution of 1080p. V3 supports max 64GB Micro SD card.

This is a very light camera, just 58g, perfect for drones. It comes with a bunch of accessories, so it’s ready to use un many situations

(Only $35.99 on Gearbest)

Hey guys,

Our 11.11 sales storm already began. Did you come and grab some amazing deals?

Today, I share with you some amazing flash sale. Do not miss them.;)

1. Only $68.99 shipped for AUSDOM A261 2K UHD 1296P Car DVR Built-in GPS

1440540975368-P-3012629.jpg

2. Only $12.99 shipped for SQ8 Mini DV Camera 1080P Full HD Car DVR

1455647881121982649.jpg

3. Only $18. 99 shipped for Gocomma Roidmi 2S International Version Bluetooth V4.2 Transmitter Car Charger

1477956062509689993.JPG

4. Only $31.19 shipped for A9 Mini GPS Tracker for Children Pets Car Vehicle - WHITE

1475514066673604145.jpg

5. Only $34.99 shipped for G1W-CB capacitor dashcam

1461839380254997524.jpg

6. Only $57.99 shipped for MINI 0805 1.5 inch 1296P HD LCD Screen GPS Car DVR

1451992993827837451.jpg

7. Only $37.99 shipped for A118C - B40C 1080P FHD 170 Degree Wide Angle Car DVR

1466991422797663031.jpg

8. Only $9.89 shipped for Original Xiaomi Fast Charging Car Charger Metal Style

1461851199480836831.jpg

bfbanner.gif

Okay, we have NASA on the hotline, because something is fast approaching.

That’s no moon, that’s our Gearbest Black Friday Sale and it’s landing on Nov 24 (09:00 UTC).

TGIF, folks: Black Friday to be exact!

It’s finally here. We have some truly out of this world deals. Get up to 80% OFF, Flash Sale, FREE Smartphones, and an EXCLUSIVE PayPal discount.

Deals never stop

Want some more? We’ve split the main Black Friday sale into four parts so you get even more for your money – and sometimes you don’t even need money, just score some free gear! Check them out what we’ve got planned for you:

Main Event: Buying Guide, BIG Coupons, Top Brands & much more
Best of Intel: Claim 70% OFF Killer Notebooks & Convertibles
Popular King Game: Team up with Friends like Marvel Superheroes for FREE Gifts
Coupon Bonanza: Up to 80% OFF so you better handle with care

One World, One Sale

Don’t be a space cadet, be a Captain Kirk and keep your feet firmly on Earth with these rock bottom warehouse deals. Celebrate the sound of prices getting crushed everywhere this Black Friday:

EU Pavilion: Price Crash Ahead – Get Up to 70% OFF
USA Pavilion : Get Deals Bigger than ANY Election

This year has been about big: big elections, big personalities, but now it’s all about MASSIVE SAVINGS. Get the biggest deals, free stuff, top gifts, and more in our stunning Black Friday Sale.

With Gearbest this Black Friday, saving truly is believing.

New Arrival:

1. Only $65.59 shipped for A118C Upgrade X40 1.5 inch 1296P Car DVR with GPS Function Coupon: Car18OFF

1479714550603189.jpg

Main Features:
Ambarella A7LA50 chipset
provides you more than faster
1296 super HD, record more clear in details
Ultra mini size 1.5 inch TFT screen
135 degree wide view angle
Camera 90 degree rotation
The device can record your driving track and stamp the GPS data on video
Loop recording saves your space
G-sensor protects the recording files at emergency from being over-written
Motion detection, intelligent and smart
Maximum support 64G TF card
Support AV OUT function
Built-in microphone for your convenience
Decode format: H.264
Image sensor: OV4689 4MP CMOS
Lens material: 6G

2. Only $61.49 shipped for JUSKY IMX322 Mini 905 1.5 inch 1080P Car DVR Coupon: Car18OFF

1479682191651483793.JPG

Main Features:
Strong and excellent chip ensures speed
1080P full HD, record more clear in details
Ultra mini size 1.5 inch TFT screen
135 degree wide view angle
The device can record your driving track and stamp the GPS data on video
Loop recording saves your space
G-sensor protects the recording files from being over-written in case of collision
One-key lock protects files from being over-written at emergency and can be operated by hands
Maximum support 64G TF card ( not included )
Support AV OUT function
Built-in microphone for your convenience
Temperature sensor control
Low voltage protection control
Support parking guard mode, it will records at a very low frame rate when parking mode to get long time recording
Parking monitoring function can be used only with the parking guard hardwire kit. ( Parking guard hardwire kit is not included )
Chipset: NT96655

Black Friday Deal! Earn Special Discounts when Paying via PayPal

GearBest is running several special promotions for Black Friday, and for one of them, you don’t even need to do anything to get it!

For any order you place valued over $50, you get an immediate 2% discount on the price! No strings attached! The discounted price will show up on your personal PayPal payment page after you placed and finalized your order.

Gearbest-Black-Friday-earn-special-discount-K1.jpg

Rules:

1. 2% OFF for orders over $50.

2. Max $2 OFF total.

Immediate Payment required for all discounts.

Discount Notice:

1. Get 2% OFF orders over $50 (Max: $2 OFF from each order).

2. Only the first 5,000 paid orders for every promo per day can enjoy the EXTRA PayPal discount.

3. Discount Period: NOV 24-28 @ 00:00 UTC (Daily).

4. Discount does not apply to payments made with GearBest Wallet.

Let’s pay with PayPal to get extra discounts!!

New arrivals:

Hey guys, today let us talk about two new dashcams.

1. The first one is called B47FS - X. This model has two version: one with GPS; one without GPS. If compared with Viofo A119, do you think it can beat it? B47FS-X uses Ambarella A7LA70 chipset.

20160607155541_82959.jpg

2, The second one is Matego XP1. It's very mini. Lightweight and small, easy to conceal. Use capacitor. How do you like it?

1480296902487630405.JPG

New arrivals:

1. Flash sale: Only $37.99 shipped for FuriBee Q6 WiFi 4K Ultra HD Action Sport Camera Coupon: FuriBee

Main Features:
4K 30fps resolution video shooting for an full HD image
Up to 16 megapixel image resolution, makes image clearer and more vivid
2.0 inch full color LCD display
Professional 30M waterproof housing
170 degree wide-angle lens, wider image and more real natural scene
Slow motion, a detailed record of every wonderful moment
Loop recording function: when the recording time exceeds the setting recording time, the latest video segment will cover the earliest segment
Removable 900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery

2. $116.06 shipped for DDPai M4 1080P Dual WiFi Car DVR Camera with GPS

1480977490043200526.jpg

Main Features:
1080P resolution, adopting HiSilicon Hi3516C chip and professional Exmor CMOS image sensor
Built-in 2.4GHz dual WiFi modules
140 degree wide view angle
Accurate positioning with GPS function
F1.8 large aperture, record more clear even under low-light environment with night vision function
Support wireless video output, watching and playing back, compatible with Android smart phone / iPhone / tablet PC
Maximum support 32G micro SD card ( not included )
Can record clear no matter under high light or low light with WDR wide dynamic technology
Remote snapshot help you to catch precious moment
The snapshot button powered by a lithium metal cell battery

3. $86.99 shipped for DDPai Mini2 2K Car DVR Camera Built-in Dual WiFi Coupon: DDMini2

1480977494982018017.jpeg

Main Features:
2K resolution, adopting HiSilicon Hi3516D chip and Ominivision 4689 CMOS image sensor
Built-in 2.4GHz dual WiFi modules
140 degree wide view angle
F1.8 large aperture, record more clear even under low-light environment
Support wireless video output, watching and playing back, compatible with Android smart phone / iPhone / tablet PC
Maximum support 128G micro SD card ( not included )
WDR wide dynamic technology
Remote snapshot help you to catch precious moment
300 degree rotating lens
Built-in microphone
The snapshot button is powered by a lithium metal cell battery

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HRK Camera China 0
Back