Generic LS300W not recording all videos

fernando

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I didnt realize until today, that the camara doesnt record ALL the videos..
i knew because i was looking for a video that supossed to be in the memory recorded on day 23 at 16:00 hr
and the last file of that day is 15540012 15:57
im sure that the camera was recording because i always look the camera to verify this..
first i thougt that the file was in other folder (frequently in this camera) but it didnt... i extracted everyfile in a single folder and i cannot find it.. what is happening?
does anyone have the same problem.. check your files, maybe is not saving al the videos :(

37l5.jpg

asrf.jpg

just to show that after the file 1540012 there is nothing of that day.. until March 24.
im sure that was recording because i se the camera once in a while to make surethat everything is ok..

if anyone has a similar dashcam, check your video files, mabe is not recording like should be

you're looking for a file at 4pm, your last file started at 3.57pm and runs for a couple of minutes???

im looking for the rest of the files of that day..
at 4 pm i was 30 minutes away from my destination.. and that night i also "recorded" some footage because i was with some friends and show them the camera and how it works... :/

ok, wasn't clear on what you were getting at

have you formatted your memory card, checked for errors etc that might be tripping it up? some links in my signature to some info on cards and some test software

don't have motion detect turned on?

memory card is formatted. ando also tested with some free memory card testers.. no errors.
is not turned on the motion detection..
none of the files is corrupted, everything is Ok apparently, the camera doesnt "freeze" like cheap ones.
im going to check your links to re scan the memory.

I had similar with my LS430w due to using a SanDisk sd card changed to another card adata and the problem stopped.

dpick1947

Could you explain more of your problem please?

did you tried, watch the videos direct from the unit?
simply press mode button twice, and then "rec" button.

Not yet pyzdys. I didnt know how to do that

I had a similar situation. It could be the sd card. I was using the Samsung 64gb they suggested But it wouldn't play all the movies, it would say it can't open or play some of the movies after 35 minutes even though it showed they were there. So i bought a Sony 32gb sd card and it works fine. When you put the card in the cam make sure you format it with the cam in settings. IS IT FROM DOD-TECH OR DID YOU BUY IT FROM A DIFFERENT PERSON? DOD-TECH.US OR DOD-TECH.CA ONLY HAVE CERTAIN CERTIFIED RESELLERS SO YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT A FAKE WITH CRAP PARTS.

Back