Getting soon Mobius Maxi

have you tried to use "forget network" for mobius wifi network , and then entering the password again when trying to connect ?

have you tried to use "forget network" for mobius wifi network , and then entering the password again when trying to connect ?
I always 'Forget Network' every time I disconnect from my Maxi, or any of my other WiFi-enabled cameras. It's the only way I can get any of my Android devices to reconnect.

Anyone can recommend a waterproof case for this Mobius maxi that I can use for scuba diving?

I don't think anyone has made a case for the Maxi. It would overheat without decent airflow.

Thanks Tony. Would've been good to use this cam while swimming/diving, n doing outdoor sports..

On the same thread, how do the action cams (4Ks) manage their heat build up in their waterproof casings?? Is the Mobius Maxi so much hotter??

Thanks Tony. Would've been good to use this cam while swimming/diving, n doing outdoor sports..

On the same thread, how do the action cams (4Ks) manage their heat build up in their waterproof casings?? Is the Mobius Maxi so much hotter??
Hmmm. Not sure I know the answer to that. Action cameras with screens are larger, so there's more air inside, but the heat still has to go somewhere.

There are third-party waterproof cases for the 808 series cameras and the Mobius 1, so a Maxi case may be possible.

There are third-party waterproof cases for the 808 series cameras and the Mobius 1, so a Maxi case may be possible.

Thanks Tony. Will try to keep a lookout for that..

Back