Getting soon Mobius Maxi

I'm not sure how far away I should be so I will take them at 30 feet.

I will try 10, 30 and 50 feet but I need to fine a tape measure.

I will try 10, 30 and 50 feet but I need to fine a tape measure.

You probably don't have to be quite that accurate unless you want to. Approximating those distances will likely tell you want to know. When I estimate focus distances for dash cams I think "car lengths".

Well I will start at 10 foot then go up from there.

might be a little obvious, but have you checked your package tracking number?

might be a little obvious, but have you checked your package tracking number?
Yes I did and I check it for 30 days. I eMail eletoponline365 and they told me that they mail out another one but I'm going to pay for DHL fast shipping that way I might get it faster and I hope I get that one.

Anyone know how long it will take DHL to Delivery time from China to the United States (Ohio)?

It would depend upon the specific level of service they chose from DHL but you'll probably receive it within a few days.

Did they provide you with a tracking number? If so, enter it on DHL's tracking page.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking.html
I try it but it hasn't show up yet. I order on this date and time Mar 24 at 11:41 PM. If it gets to me in a week I will start ordering DLH from China.

Update:

I order on March 24 it was ship from Hong Kong and it now March 27 it in Cincinnati Ohio in Customs it should be in my Mail box the March 29. It for sure to order from China by using DHL.

Upadte:

Custom has release it.

Last edited:
Well I just receive it and it came a day early. After I charge it I will take some picture's and video's and post them.

I have a question I don't own a printer so could you print 2 copy for me? If you will I will pay you for them. I like them to be printed on both side of the paper in color and use 20 or 24 pound paper.

If you can't I will understand.

Isn't there a small manual in the box?

Since I now have a Maxi I will stop asking dumb question unless I have a problem with it.

Back