git 2 very good quality videos,only need the right settings(sample)

Laudat Nicolae

Reaction score
Country
Italy
after 2 months of trials ,different settings,editing and all that u could do,i finally got it.i use it for my moto vlog on youtube so till now i was not satistified,for editing i used go pro studio,but is not that great maybe because is made for original go pro videos.now i use adobe premiere and for render at the end i set to 50 - 55 mega,i had this problem.the original video was smoth but when i upload to youtube was losing quality detail.not with premiere,i ll put my last video with premiere,all auto,ev + 1/3,even if it s sunny,colorful,metering average,normal bitrate,contrast normal

1.5 beta.not tested with the new 1.5.all u need is the right settings,and the camera needs lot of light,and the gyro is great.i used it without one time,the image is crystal clear but is shaky,i have an external mic from ebay with 9 euro

Git2 might do a good job, but I am more impressed with scenery on the video. I like mountains.

As long as i dont have to drive up them on a bicycle i like mountains too, i dont know how they do it in the GIRO or TDF,,,,, EPO or not.
When i was a kid and reached one of the Danish hills on my way home after 5-6-7 houres in the saddle even a Danish hill was a big thing for little Kamkar :D
Some times i even got off bike and pulled bicycle up the little 7-800 M long ( not tall ) incline.

Pantani in 1998 on the way up col du Galibier :eek: :cool:

Hi @Laudat Nicolae, i think the first video looks better here compared to the last one, which is still too overexposed.

The main issue is the overexposure due to the high contrast scene you are trying to expose.

I don't know if you are working with stereo or mono sound, but at least i listen from two sides.
What mic are you using (stereo/mono)?

Saludos.
Mono from eBay. I guess when is edited it copies to the other chanel. 9 euro mic.with usb

As long as i dont have to drive up them on a bicycle i like mountains too, i dont know how they do it in the GIRO or TDF,,,,, EPO or not.
When i was a kid and reached one of the Danish hills on my way home after 5-6-7 houres in the saddle even a Danish hill was a big thing for little Kamkar :D
Some times i even got off bike and pulled bicycle up the little 7-800 M long ( not tall ) incline.

Pantani in 1998 on the way up col du Galibier :eek: :cool:
True 14, 15 %.my bike still goes is japanese :))))

Back