Git2 Gitup - Freeze recording, but the clock still running issue and limit of recording lenght

Taiga

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi folks.

I got a git2 action cam and i got many issues.

When i start the camera and set to record a video, the cam starts to records few minutes (average 7 min in max. in another cases stops in the first minute) so the cam freeze the recording clock but the camera clock still runnig.

I don't know if this issue it's caused by the SD Card or this is a issue from the Git2.
My SD Card is a 32GB Kingston. I tried a SanDisk 64 GB class 10 too.

When i format both SD cards i've choose fat32 but i don't know if the default size of allocation can intefer in the git2 well working.

There's a video below to show my issue. I'm little worried cause the cam it's new and good (until now) and i want to fix it.

(sorry my english)

I already try this, but i thank you for remember. What brand and size sd card do you use?

Samsung Evo+ is it good enough?

should be, did you test the card?

use h2testw to check it
I have tested but the card its ok.

When i activate the image Stabilizer the cam didn record few minutes, but when i disable it, the cam recorded a little more

I have used a 64gb Samsung evo and a 64gb evo+ in my git2 with no problems.

Which firmware do you have in your git2?
I had a Sandisk class 10 64GB and i tested a Sandisk 32gb SDHC and also tested a Kingston 32GB SDHC.

Is it worst?

I have used a 64gb Samsung evo and a 64gb evo+ in my git2 with no problems.

Which firmware do you have in your git2?
I tested in 1.4/1.5/1.6 beta and 1.6 (latest one)

Try another card perhaps, if still a problem maybe it's a hardware issue

I will do it. I ordered a Samsung Evo+ 64 GB. I hope this SD Card works fine. Is there difference of Evo and Evo+ in Git2? Did i did a good purchase?

I didn't see any difference. The cards both worked fine for me. I think I still have firmware 1.4 installed on my camera. Been to busy with work to use my camera much lately. Was going to go indoor kart racing last weekend but I had to work instead. Sometimes being on call sucks...

Paging Dr. Gibson. :)

Back