Git2 problems using GoPro Studio

flipwords

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have tried editing using the GoPro Studio and at first kept getting error message saying unsupported format in step 1 of using the editing software. I read to run the video file using YAMB and that fixed the problem; however, once you move to step 2 of the GoPro Studio I'm unable to drag any videos into the storyboard. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? I updated my video drivers, updated windows and reinstalled GoPro Studio but no luck.

Also, what other video editing software better supports files created by Git2 action cams?

I have tried editing using the GoPro Studio and at first kept getting error message saying unsupported format in step 1 of using the editing software. I read to run the video file using YAMB and that fixed the problem; however, once you move to step 2 of the GoPro Studio I'm unable to drag any videos into the storyboard. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix? I updated my video drivers, updated windows and reinstalled GoPro Studio but no luck.

Also, what other video editing software better supports files created by Git2 action cams?
In windows I like to use vsdc. Just be sure to uncheck the extra junk saltwater that it offers to install when installing vsdc itself.

Back