Git2 vs other action cams? Need help deciding

Vincent Tu

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Did a ton of research but still can't decide on which action cam to get, I need it to do things such as:
- hiking
- swimming underwater not too deep
- casual vlogging (so audio is quite important(

I'm leaning towards the Git2 vs the Sony HDR AS200v, more towards the Git2 due to the external mic factor along with the cheaper price point

Are there any other action cameras you guys recommend? Or if you guys can report the problems you have with the Git2 would be helpful

Git2 is probably the best of the Chinese cameras, they're still doing some work on firmware with further improvements planned, even based on current spec though if I was looking to buy an action cam this would be the one I would buy

Hei, @jokiin, how can you write the same things I want to write but with less words than mine? Sometimes I write too much.

enjoy,
Mtz

So far Gitup seem to give the best service, they do Firmware update and they listen to there customers. They have a narrow lens option that you can request . The Git2 is not perfect like the other cam but we get new firmware on a regular base so it improve with the time

Did a ton of research but still can't decide on which action cam to get, I need it to do things such as:
- hiking

I'm leaning towards the Git2 vs the Sony HDR AS200v, more towards the Git2 due to the external mic factor along with the cheaper price point

Are there any other action cameras you guys recommend? Or if you guys can report the problems you have with the Git2 would be helpful
This new Git 2 pro looks unbeatable for my money! If I had $500 dollars to risk,Hero 4 black!

Hei, @jokiin, how can you write the same things I want to write but with less words than mine? Sometimes I write too much.

enjoy,
Mtz
Being wordy is O.K! Unless it's spending a thousand words defending fake Chinese 4k action cams, like a certain someone a few days ago!!

- hiking

The Git 2 can use the Hero 3+ 4 new 40 meter waterproof case which means large availability of underwater filter/adapter choices

Back