GitUp F1: any good for dash cam use?

And it seem like they spray them self in the face with silver paint, just like in the latest installment of mad max.

Question is if some woke people in today's world think it is okay for white,,,,,, sorry as a Dane it seem i cant use that word soon,,,, Caucasian people can wear black. :):censored:
They are actually planning to make it "illegal" to say white about Danes, they suggest they are called kauk instead which is derived for Caucasian in Danish, so soon i will be a kauk Dane :rolleyes::sleep:

I swear some times i feel like i have woken up in a insane parallel universe.
Denmark is not part of the Caucuses o_O

The last part of "Caucasian" is Asia, that is the continent that includes China and Russia.
Denmark is clearly in Europe, or Scandinavia depending, so you can be European or Scandinavian, but not Caucasian!

Yeah it is hard to figure out where people get these ideas from, if white are not cool then at least go for scandi instead, that should for most non ignorant people tell the complexion of people then.

Genetic i think it is proven Danes hail from people coming from that direction of the world, but i think thats the case for all Europeans.
Also i dont think people should focus much on what they have been, we should focus on what we are now and want to be in the future.
And brown or black people moving up here, well sooner or later they will turn white too, thats just the name of the game living this far north, so if you are very attached to your brow or black color, well you should not go all the way up here.

I am in favor of forming a North sea / North Atlantic empire, got to keep things moving and changing, the euro thing more or less run its course i think.
And i will not insist on calling viklandia or something silly like that.
A union that celebrate our similarities and respect our most important differences,,,,, i sure as hell would not want to go to the western part of the empire if all things aside for the topography would be the same as back home.

How the frack did we get here...?! It can't be my BLACK & WHITE jacket...

Anyway, thanks for the compliment!

"On topic" has a different meaning on DCT than anywhere else :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Oh, right, in that case I have LOTS more to say about it.... But I won't... Al right, one thing. Someone said (not me...!) "The only place you'll find black and white together in Wisconsin, is ON a cow". That was in the 70's, I guess it's not done now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Michelin Man F1 1
Z F1 13
TonyM F1 17
TonyM F1 113
D F1 17
Back