GitUp F1C - 4K F1.8 130° FOV

You're rude, doesn't help make you look better. Nuts? முட்டாள்

Thanks. I've been told that I live up more to the English translation of my name.

Not going to bother translating the gibberish you added in the end. Anything else you would like to add?

I suspect the lack of a mount is more to do with it not fitting in the tiny box!

Also, which mount would you want? The F1 will fit very nicely on any suction or sticky mount with a tripod thread, or a GoPro mount with tripod adaptor. I think most people buying an F1 would be happy to use their existing options or order the mount separately. Not so true for the F1C, but still, the small box is very nice.

Thanks, i have the tripod suction mount n reusable for the F1C. Lack of a provided mount won't stop me from buying a great dashcam, as I'm looking for great videos not accessories. Lol, Gitup got some explaining to do if what you're saying is true; why the tiny box??

Thanks. I've been told that I live up more to the English translation of my name.

Not going to bother translating the gibberish you added in the end. Anything else you would like to add?

Lol, your replies indicate otherwise.. முட்டாள் = i omitted this translation to preserve the polite n respectful environment in this thread, notwithstanding whatever your English name ..

Thanks, i have the tripod suction mount n reusable for the F1C. Lack of a provided mount won't stop me from buying a great dashcam, as I'm looking for great videos not accessories. Lol, Gitup got some explaining to do if what you're saying is true; why the tiny box??
Tiny box because it is a tiny camera, the box was one of the most impressive parts of the camera - you will understand when you get one!

Nice to see the lens does look the same as the A129 Pro lens - an excellent 4K lens.

There is a small mount for F1C using as dash cam, will offer for purchase soon.

Tiny box because it is a tiny camera, the box was one of the most impressive parts of the camera - you will understand when you get one!

Nice to see the lens does look the same as the A129 Pro lens - an excellent 4K lens.

Wow! A great endorsement from you! Maybe I'll pull the trigger tonight to get this, can't wait for Tony's videos already! Lol!

You mean A129 Pro is out too?!?

Wow! A great endorsement from you! Maybe I'll pull the trigger tonight to get this, can't wait for Tony's videos already! Lol!

You mean A129 Pro is out too?!?
You might as well wait one more day for Tony's videos!

No, A129 Pro is not out yet, only a few people have a pre-release version so far, will be weeks yet before it is on sale.

You might as well wait one more day for Tony's videos!

No, A129 Pro is not out yet, only a few people have a pre-release version so far, will be weeks yet before it is on sale.

Ahhh! OK! Will hold on for a day more!

Wonder why the pre-release videos of the A129 Pro not out in YouTube yet..hmmmm...

Some people may not need the mount, n dun wanna pay for extras. Stop being self entitled.
Yes, that's correct.

This is not only for dash cam, that's why we didn't include the dash cam mount, also we remove the FPV cables that included in the battery version.

GitUp F1C 4K - First Drive
4K 30fps - Superfine Quality (72Mbps) - Medium Sharpness - Auto WB - GitUp Colour Profile

Original File (1min, 560MB) - https://mega.nz/#!fl4zBYSJ!lw81xW3pY23QBP5YeGERs0z-DNbZZ1VljW1HrBDhiuY

Original Frames (double-tap to view full-size)
y4mBxRGe2SFhIUgqHNdRs3E194-k-xvGLfVmq7vqwp9X0z8HVp6bGLwdz5EmEOgCnSqkTiCQfcRm1nvo6-Rk9r2GIja3SWQvSaT8H65YFs3WocbuaczAEq7E3y7cMcKWkYAXU9ffRzKtZtYd11lwn358_SiG4uJvZT2KoK89RMwl8ZOy8kGICD48hZjszBdlTQhXeyyzgLmmHc_mOGAtASZSQ

y4mrhFBTHfENu2KO9rwAB16rHY-ZwxlO5zwKPU38sD14tRGwUj_EoJJqVw5Z5o7t7NqHMnL6D20FB84hs7RtAgOUnnGCyLsaGcT3l5VPVAGycnBk3PPwWToE4WjdXRuAjf0qUna7RVaZxc8MDY2T4bZHavHBo9nTDWFely015lkHaKICGyUwfNelcRK0oXF1Ol3MVymQy9QZgPt1_3lSkMxaw

100% Crops
1564495494921.png

1564495603525.png

Last edited:
Now we need a video player with good zoom, otherwise I need a 4K monitor and magnifying glass to read the distant plates!

Now we need a video player with good zoom, otherwise I need a 4K monitor and magnifying glass to read the distant plates!
Chrome cast to a 4k TV.... :)

GitUp F1C 4K - First Drive
4K 30fps - Superfine Quality (72Mbps) - Medium Sharpness - Auto WB - GitUp Colour Profile

NOTE: YouTube is still rendering the 4K video.........

Original File (1min, 560MB) - https://mega.nz/#!fl4zBYSJ!lw81xW3pY23QBP5YeGERs0z-DNbZZ1VljW1HrBDhiuY

Original Frames (double-tap to view full-size)
y4mBxRGe2SFhIUgqHNdRs3E194-k-xvGLfVmq7vqwp9X0z8HVp6bGLwdz5EmEOgCnSqkTiCQfcRm1nvo6-Rk9r2GIja3SWQvSaT8H65YFs3WocbuaczAEq7E3y7cMcKWkYAXU9ffRzKtZtYd11lwn358_SiG4uJvZT2KoK89RMwl8ZOy8kGICD48hZjszBdlTQhXeyyzgLmmHc_mOGAtASZSQ

y4mrhFBTHfENu2KO9rwAB16rHY-ZwxlO5zwKPU38sD14tRGwUj_EoJJqVw5Z5o7t7NqHMnL6D20FB84hs7RtAgOUnnGCyLsaGcT3l5VPVAGycnBk3PPwWToE4WjdXRuAjf0qUna7RVaZxc8MDY2T4bZHavHBo9nTDWFely015lkHaKICGyUwfNelcRK0oXF1Ol3MVymQy9QZgPt1_3lSkMxaw

100% Crops
View attachment 47651

View attachment 47652
Thanks very much Tony! Really appreciate your making the effort to get these videos up! In the downloaded video file, the licence plates are clearly seen n not fuzzy when the cars are passing u from the opposite direction, n the details r sharp. Looking forward to the night videos to see if the opposite direction passing vehicle's licence plates are still as sharp as daytime. Thumbs Up!

Looking forward to the night videos to see if the opposite direction passing vehicle's licence plates are still as sharp as daytime.
I can tell you before it even gets dark here that oncoming cars will be blurred at night. Cars travelling in the same direction should appear sharper than when recorded with the standard F1.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Michelin Man F1 1
Z F1 13
TonyM F1 17
TonyM F1 0
J F1 1
Back