Gitup G3 Review

then how? is there any other method...? i tried hardware buttons but they didnt do anything when connected to app..

but why connect the phone, just start and stop manually as you please, the app might be useful for viewing files or whatever but I don't see the need to have it connect to the camera all the time, is there a reason you would do that?

@jokiin - Its just another usecase based on user's way of using. What i normally do is, whenever i go on a ride, i sit on my bike, i take out the phone, connect the app, check the camera angle and lighting settings, start the recording and then start my ride on the bike... meanwhile in traffic or some other situation if i want to stop the recording, i can't turnoff the recording as hardware buttons are disabled. So, i need to take out the phone again, go to the app and stop the recording. The problem is we as bikers wear lot of riding gears while touring and taking out the phone out of the riding pant pockets or jackets is very difficult while you have gloves on your hands. So, we always prefer to just simply press the button on the cam to strt/stop the recording as the camera is placed on the helmet at the front and is very easily accessible.

Well, if the feature can't be implemented by sw update , then i have to change my usage routine.No choice.

Well, if the feature can't be implemented by sw update , then i have to change my usage routine.No choice.

easy done

What i normally do is, whenever i go on a ride, i sit on my bike, i take out the phone, connect the app, check the camera angle and lighting settings, start the recording and then start my ride on the bike...

take phone, check what you want, disconnect, put phone in your pocket, start recording manually, be able to stop and restart it anytime you like without having to take your phone back out, not hard at all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Git3 1
Z Git3 2
BCHobbyist Git3 23
I Git3 8
A Git3 13
Back