Gitup Git1 Phone app

ljw2k

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gitup Git1 Phone app is there one or do I have to use another 3rd party app?

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yes
not out yet. apparently having issues with the developer. until it comes out, i recommend FN Cam. it seems to have more features than the FinalCam that GitUp recommends. of course i'm speaking as an android user - i don't know about iOS apps.

OP
OP
ljw2k

ljw2k

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks will try that.

I have a problem with my new Git1

I hold it until it powers on it beeps 3 times and all I see is a white screen. and 1 Red LED on the front of the camera.The odd occasion it boots into the menu but very rare.

I have tried 1.30/1.20/1.10/1.08 firmware all the same result after the firmware has gone through its process Green Blinking led on the front it goes a solid Red and the top Led Red and the back blinking Red with a White blank screen.

I then turn the camera off remove the Micro SD card and hold the power button for 4 seconds and same scenario white screen and solid RED LED on front,will not go into the menu or display what the camera is seeing.

If I use the final Cam app and enable wifi on the camera I see the image on my phone but the screen on the Git1 is White.

Motion Detect and G-Sensor are also Off all other default values.

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yes
Thanks will try that.

I have a problem with my new Git1

I hold it until it powers on it beeps 3 times and all I see is a white screen. and 1 Red LED on the front of the camera.The odd occasion it boots into the menu but very rare.

I have tried 1.30/1.20/1.10/1.08 firmware all the same result after the firmware has gone through its process Green Blinking led on the front it goes a solid Red and the top Led Red and the back blinking Red with a White blank screen.

I then turn the camera off remove the Micro SD card and hold the power button for 4 seconds and same scenario white screen and solid RED LED on front,will not go into the menu or display what the camera is seeing.

If I use the final Cam app and enable wifi on the camera I see the image on my phone but the screen on the Git1 is White.

Motion Detect and G-Sensor are also Off all other default values.
Sound like maybe the screen or its ribbon cable is bad. Maybe you can open it and take a look. It's not hard... I posted a thread about disassembly here.

OP
OP
ljw2k

ljw2k

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You got the link for your disassembly mate please.