Gitup GIT2 1080p 60FPS 2k wifi

No problem to release Git2 in next month, currently we are working for IQ, re-design the PCB.
It means we have finished the testing for first version hardware.

Which sensor and chipset is in this?

Release date? This one seems to be higher on my list to purchase.

Release date? This one seems to be higher on my list to purchase.
We are testing the sample now, plan to produce small batch this month.

We are testing the sample now, plan to produce small batch this month.
So what are the main differences between Git1 and 2?

So what are the main differences between Git1 and 2?
For me, these are the main differences:

Git1 most useful video resolutions:
720 @ 60fps
1080 @ 30fps

Git2 most useful video resolutions:
720 @ 120fps
1080 @ 60fps
1440 @ 30fps

Git1 most useful photo resolutions:
12MP 4:3 from 2MP sensor

Git2 most useful photo resolutions:
16MP 4:3 from 16MP sensor
12MP 16:9 from 12MP area of 16MP sensor
4K (8MP) 16:9 from 12MP area of 16MP sensor (Nice size for display on 4K or 1080 TV/Monitor)

Git1 extra advantage:
Excellent night video.

Git2 extra advantage:
Gyro Image Stabilisation
Significantly improved internal audio quality.
Excellent quality stereo external microphone input.

For some reason, the viofo site has only these resolutions, no 120fps @ 720p:
I got my list from the Git2 camera, some of those in your list do not appear in the camera.
Same will be true of the photo resolutions.

Git2 additional feature:
1. Quick start recording, press the shutter button to start recording immediately while the camera powered off.
2. RC control for FPV, it is not implemented due to some problem, re-designed the PCB board and plan to solve it in this production batch.

Git2 additional feature:
1. Quick start recording, press the shutter button to start recording immediately while the camera powered off.
2. RC control for FPV, it is not implemented due to some problem, re-designed the PCB board and plan to solve it in this production batch.
Wow,that sounds amazing! I can't wait to get one.

Looking good, will have to keep track as my friend could be looking for a replacement to the SJ4000 he broke.

Is GIT2 has lenses correction function?
And what about IR filter?

fpv ready needed.
I think the git1 and 2 are already ready for FPV. Just have to get the cable. I have a cable but don't have my vtx/vtx yet (still on its way from china) so can't test yet. Pinout looks like it'll plug right into the boscam vtx I ordered.

I think the git1 and 2 are already ready for FPV. Just have to get the cable.

might depend when it was made

Someone demoed it here on a git2 already so maybe that was only for very early production units.
I believe that use for FPV works fine, it is just the remote control via the aircraft's radio that isn't yet functional. The wristwatch remote control has limited range, insufficient for taking high altitude 16 megabit raw photographs etc, it is really only good to start the video recording at take off and stop it again on landing.

Back