GitUp mounting solutions

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
The GitUp cameras have a setting called Car Mode so it can work as a dashcam and it have even a G-Sensor.

GitUp Car Mode.jpg

The needed accessories for dashcam setup can be found on official website. From the following video is missing only the charger which is not available yet, but can be used any Mini USB charger which offers about 1.5-2A:

GitUp dashcam mount solutions.jpg

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
What version of firmware and what model is this from? Menu looks very different from my git1 with v1.20_20151013 firmware. In fact the previous firmware I had (August?) Had the same menu layout as below.
IMG_20151026_155243.jpg

That menu is from the future GitUp Git2 camera, the Git1 Menu is looking different, you are right. Both cameras have almost the same functions.

enjoy,
Mtz

i like the red and green in the sliders - makes it much more obvious if a feature is on or off at a glance. i wonder if @gitup will bring the colored sliders to the next firmware update for the git1 - green and gray look similar out in bright sunlight.

thanks for the super fast reply, @Mtz

edit: just clicked the thumbnail and realized you have 4 GitUp cameras there! I thought you were doing a dashcam comparison lineup lol

Back