G-ONQ Dash Cam at day, front

G-ONQ Dash Cam at day, rear

G-ONQ Dash Cam at night, front

G-ONQ Dash Cam at night, rear

GNET G-ONQ DASH CAM (1).jpg GNET G-ONQ DASH CAM (2).jpg
 GNET G-ONQ DASH CAM (6).jpg GNET G-ONQ DASH CAM (8).jpg
 GNET G-ONQ DASH CAM (11).jpg GNET G-ONQ DASH CAM (12).jpg

ITEMSPECIFICATION
Resolution/ Frame per secondsFront: 1440P(2560x1440P), Max 30fps, 140˚ / Rear : 1440P(2560x1440P), Max 30fps, 140˚
Image SensorFront : 5MPixel SONY IMX335 CMOS Sensor / Rear : 5MPixel SONY IMX335 CMOS Sensor
Camera ConnectionFront : FPCB built-in Camera(MIPI I/F) / Rear : TVI Type 3-wire Cable (6M)
LCDNON LCD
ADASLane Departure Warning System(LDWS), Forward Collision Warning System(FCWS), Front Vehicle Start Alarm(FVDW)
Night VisionULTRA X VISION Supported
Time-lapseRecorded in 1FPS on parking mode and 10FPS 2 seconds ahead of a event.
Wi-FiDongle Type : Playback and settings on a smartphone, automatic Firmware upgrade
Permanent PowerLow voltage Cutoff and boot voltage settings
AudioSpeaker(Statement alarm and 34 voice guidance), built-in Mic
Video/Audio CompressionH.265 (40% less data size than H.264)/ ADPCM
G-sensorTriaxial acceleration sensor (recording by an external impact)
GPSExternal GPS Antenna (synchronized with Google Maps to determine location and speed)
StorageMicro SD 8GB - 512GB (Recommended type - MLC, Class10), SD card data restoration
RecordingNormal mode, Event(impact) mode, Parking mode(motion detection), voice record, Manual record
PowerDC 12V ~ 24V, about 4.8W based on 12V
Temperature and HumidityOperating temperature : -20˚C~ 60˚C, On parking mode: -30˚C ~ 80˚C, Humidity : 10~95%
OBDIIOBD2 Supported (Read Vehicle Information, System diagnosis, Engine system statistics)
OSWin7, Win8, Win10(32Bit~64Bit), IOS Supported
IoT(Korea only)LTE Cat.4 (parking impact alert, 3-second video, parking location, power control) Supported
CloudwithCLOUD®-Web supported / App available, LTE router sold separately

Last edited:
Nice.
I was asking or how you want to say it for dual 1440p cameras.
Just seem like the next thing to do after1080p, and it must be cheaper than 4K + 1080p

Nice.
I was asking or how you want to say it for dual 1440p cameras.
Just seem like the next thing to do after1080p, and it must be cheaper than 4K + 1080p
Thanks. I guess 2ch QHD/QHD will be the next generation as you said. 4K + 1080p will be available in 2022 Jan.

now I am preparing and in the coming days I will launch mass mailings, creating topics and messages for large retailers,
manufacturers and my subscribers on Instagram, YouTube, KakaoTalk, Naver, Twitter, Facebook as well as on other rating
world forums and social networks. A significant part of the world community learns about your company in reality.

now I am preparing and in the coming days I will launch mass mailings, creating topics and messages for large retailers,
manufacturers and my subscribers on Instagram, YouTube, KakaoTalk, Naver, Twitter, Facebook as well as on other rating
world forums and social networks. A significant part of the world community learns about your company in reality.
You obviously have a problem with GNET and are more than welcome to share facts here.

However creating mass topics / messages just for the purpose of bashing will not be accepted. This is no different then spamming and trolling and you will be banned if it continues.

Is the main difference between this & G-ON2 being the rear cam resolution? Do u mind telling us which SoC the G-ON2/Q use?

Back