GNET G-On & G-On2 ADAS feature dead

spookoverload

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks from around the world,

Has anyone had any joy/luck or even an inclination of the ADAS feature doing ANYTHING on these cams.

I now have the G-On2 after trying the G-On last year & no matter what I have tried in terms of setup etc my ADAS is silent in EVERY way on both versions. It's fully enabled in settings. I've tried disabling, rebooting, waiting for a GPS fix then enabling & setting the guidelines to no avail. Event buzzer enabled/disabled etc. I cannot fault the quality of the images but I do miss the "vehicle departing & white line crossing" from my old Thinkware.

I cant believe both cameras are inop with this feature, even though it is fully listed in the owners manual & online ads.

Cheers

These features in dashcams are normally turned off as they dont work well, i have never tried them in any camera i have owned.
I have tried lane keeping in a car, the Hyundai I20 my sister got and that work fine, even if the jerky steering wheel take some getting used to, and TBH i think i would disable it if it was in my car.
keeping my lane and registering when the car in front of me move have rarely been a problem, though this time of the year the sight of a pretty girl can make me a bit slow, but at least its not the phone decease i have.

Haha, it's strange how long legs can make you drive slowly :)

On my old Thinkware it did work quite well, but for the life of me cannot get it working in any way on this Gnet

It works and it sounds with different beepings

Unfortunately it doesn't on mine, no warnings whatsoever, have you got a video you could do of how you set yours up & calibrated it. Also how it works whilst driving?

Back