GNET System's project : G-ON flagship

SJKIM

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
For our new project, we would plan to launch G-ON flagship product.
Our G-ON brand will be our main product and we are very happy and proud of launching this project.

In the link below, you can check our new product G-ON3 and its related product.
At the end of the link you can check former G-ON and launching plan of G-ON2 and G-ON4

We hope and expect that you will be interested in our project and hope I have many contacts from you.

https://prezi.com/view/ymbeJVQU6KiERCeJYkaG

If you have any questions / inquiries / feed backs from our new project, please do not hesitate to ask.
We are always open and stand for you.

Please experience our new project and join to this.
You will find the best solution for your business with G-ON products.

Thank you very much!

thank you for your reply!!

It is good you guys focus on the GON shaped cameras, for most of the western world stealth in a dashcam are very high on the wish list, and the GON hybrid wedge shape are fine in this regard.

If we are following weastern trends, i think we are on the right way!!!
.Thank you for your advice

Hi SJKIM,

Nice presentation!

I was actually wondering when Gnet will be launching a G-ON 4k front camera to go up against Blackvue DR-900X and Thinkware U1000, so answer is August 2021!

So, couple of questions about the G-ON4:
1) Will this be available in Australia in August or do we have to wait a bit longer?
2) Will this require an external hot spot device for full cloud functionality? Or will this have an internal LTE module (or an optional connection)?
3) Will this have buffered parking mode? (i.e. if an impact is detected, it will record a short period before the impact too)

Hi SJKIM,

Nice presentation!

I was actually wondering when Gnet will be launching a G-ON 4k front camera to go up against Blackvue DR-900X and Thinkware U1000, so answer is August 2021!

So, couple of questions about the G-ON4:
1) Will this be available in Australia in August or do we have to wait a bit longer?
2) Will this require an external hot spot device for full cloud functionality? Or will this have an internal LTE module (or an optional connection)?
3) Will this have buffered parking mode? (i.e. if an impact is detected, it will record a short period before the impact too)
dear Rtan, just call me SJ,

Let me answer your question.
1. I hope we could start G-ON4 on coming August and maybe... really maybe, you can have G-ON4 in your mentioned time.
But I would like to introduce our G-ON3 and in order to understand easily, I will give you some comparison picture. (G-ON3 vs QXD5000)야간1.png
야간도심.png
야간터널4.png

2. We do not have internal LTE module. Cause it heats high and not good for electric consumption and Network connection. We would prefer to use USB LTE wifi router.
It has strong connection and no chance to disconnect. We also develop a LTE module but Electric consumption is not economical.
(LTE usb wi-fi router : 100mAh consumption vs LTE module : 300 mAh consumption.) This will kill the battery as fast as possible.

3. We have buffer : If you have impact, you will have 2 seconds buffer before impact and 6 to 10 seconds after impact. This will be automatically uploaded to cloud server.

4. Additional answer : Generally, video upload is unlimited. We have 7 rooms for video footage and it will be updated like first-in, first out system. So to check footage is it
enough. And if you want to share your recorded video, you can upload to cloud on-line.

I am preparing for demo cloud site. If finished, I will open it to here. Thanks in advance.

SJ

I think most dashcam users would like more time with pre-buffering files. Maybe 5 seconds before and 20+ seconds after. Often the events leading up to a crash are important, and 2 seconds isn't very much time.

Cloud connectivity is becoming an often-requested dashcam feature, especially with push notification during parking mode use. Nice to see someone developing a cam with cloud features, and also multiple channels (y)

Phil

I think most dashcam users would like more time with pre-buffering files. Maybe 5 seconds before and 20+ seconds after. Often the events leading up to a crash are important, and 2 seconds isn't very much time.

Cloud connectivity is becoming an often-requested dashcam feature, especially with push notification during parking mode use. Nice to see someone developing a cam with cloud features, and also multiple channels (y)

Phil
Thank you for your advice.

1. We are developing to have more buffer time. But we have other system - JDR Automatic video recovery. For cloud, because of storage problem, maybe just 2 seconds buffer.
Hardware directly, we have more buffer (as fas as I know)

2. Our cloud server supports multi channel. We have 4 channel and you can check videos of each cams. Download also, live view also.
for notification, we have 5 kinds of notifications : impact, parking start, parking end, Geo-fence entrance and Geo-fence out.

I need to have your feed backs!

SJ

Excellent presentation.

I thought the rear camera was less clear, but otherwise, looking good.

Paul.

Back