GNET System's project : G-ON x withCLOUD

SJKIM

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Dear for all Dashcamtalk users,

In the article below, I mentioned about our G-ON project and if you checked my press presentation,
you could find very little information about our cloud service.

1. We had GSyncloud but it was not proper to commercialize.
2. We gathered experiences from GSyncloud case and improved our withCLOUD.
3. We set our project : G-ON branding and CLOUD commercialization.
4. For our result, we made G-ON brand and in my last article, I introduced to you!

Now, it is the time to introduce our cloud service under the name of "withCLOUD"
withCLOUD_EN.png

It supports all our G-ON products / GX3i for Taxi / GT900 3CH and 4CH for Trailer / MVR for Motor cycle.
Please check this flyer and let me know if you need more information.

Thanks in advance.

I tried to get my hands on a GON camera to test for a year now, and also the cloud thing though i do not personally feel a need for it, but i am still a geek so it is still interesting to me.
Is the cloud thing a additional cost or is it a service you provide ?

Just on 4G now but 5G are going up here in Denmark ( 3 nationwide systems ) and i will have access to 2 of then if my provider have the same roaming deals as on 4G.
I am far from a phone fan, but 5G still sound interesting and with that i might be able to cancel my 1 gbit cable connection.

as you know, yes 5G is trend and better to transmit.
But I think it it overflow of network.

Me, as former autonomous mobile vehicle sales manager, 4G was enough. 5G is kind of telecommunication provider's commercial policy
and brand new tech. That is why it is so expensive at the moment.

in comparison to 5G, 4G is stable and volume free. So easy to use.
Anyway, I always thank you for your feed back!

Thanks in advance.

SJ

Yes. to a large extend i think 5G are pulled out of the hat to sell various things.
It is not like i am jumping up and down to get on 5G, my 4G phone are just 2 years or so old, and i do not change phone just cuz there is a new model with a new camera.
On average i use my phone just 5 - 10 minutes every day, and i dont even get / make a single call every day :) it is fair to say i do not have a phone addiction.

We also have 3 nationwide 4G networks here, with full coverage aside for the little black holes you can always find, even in a little flat country like Denmark.
But i must admit i have always been skeptical if 4G can keep up with the data a camera make.

I am also looking for a new apartment where i can get a fiber optic connection, and i am hoping for 5gbit there, even if i do not need it at all, but one ISP here offer that for not much more than my 1 gbit, and easy something i can pay for out of my pension.

Yes. to a large extend i think 5G are pulled out of the hat to sell various things.
It is not like i am jumping up and down to get on 5G, my 4G phone are just 2 years or so old, and i do not change phone just cuz there is a new model with a new camera.
On average i use my phone just 5 - 10 minutes every day, and i dont even get / make a single call every day :) it is fair to say i do not have a phone addiction.

We also have 3 nationwide 4G networks here, with full coverage aside for the little black holes you can always find, even in a little flat country like Denmark.
But i must admit i have always been skeptical if 4G can keep up with the data a camera make.

I am also looking for a new apartment where i can get a fiber optic connection, and i am hoping for 5gbit there, even if i do not need it at all, but one ISP here offer that for not much more than my 1 gbit, and easy something i can pay for out of my pension.
I fully agree with you.

For your tipp

I am using 4G network with 5G phone (apple 12). Speed up and nice connection.
Just change your phone and I hope it works!

If you need more impressed line, come to korea hohoho!

Yes. S Korea are fast, but Denmark are no snail either, we would rank better if so many people dident have a old DSL line even if they can get fiber in the house.
It is not hard to find a house or apartment with fiber, you just have to go a little outside the "big" cities here as the providers are not yet permitted to dig those up, and most towns have good cable still.

This pic show how much fiber is ready around the country. ( 5 years ago )
fiber.jpg

Acutally, I heard many times about infrastructure of Denmark.
There are many R&D centers for start ups. I know MiR robot is also from Denmark (if I am not wrong hoho)

Here, Korea also sam as you and for big city, infra is nice.
But for using cloud service, especially our service, 4G enough. And 5G costs still high!!!

How about this application?
BusNcloud.png

Cloud connection, LTE direct, no Gnet App required

withCLOUD™ A to Z Introduction, Why we need withCLOUD

withCLOUD™ Live Streaming GPS tracking

I hoped to test the old cloud stuff when i talked to someone from the company about testing one of the gnet cameras, but that did not happen, and then corona came along too.
Having the dashcam connected to a LTE modem is the only way to go, not least for a person like me which almost never have wifi or BT on in his phone.
It would be cool with a permanent hotspot in the car, but i am not paying for a phone plan, and then also a data plan for a mobile modem, and in Denmark you can not share phone data on 2 SIM cards.

Back