Good Looking Dash Cam but no reviews!!!

I found if you play it in HD on YouTube and full screen then it seemed good quality. That’s exactly what I was thinking Nigel that’s why I asked ... I was wondering if when you connected to the WiFi then would you lose 4G connection ... it’s not a big deal because I can just knock off the WiFi on my phone. It’s an iPhone so I’ll have to look online and see what people say
You don't have to turn off Wi-Fi on your phone. You can turn the dashcam Wi-Fi on and off instead, and only use it when you need it. As Nigel said, some phones will let you connect to 4G and a non-internet Wi-Fi source such as a camera at the same time.

Many smartphones have the Auto-Connect feature which means when you connect to a new SSID and you will come back after some time the smartphone will connect again to the camera Wi-Fi. If you will use the camera always with the Wi-Fi on, everytime you will start it your smartphone will connect automatically to its SSID. If your smartphone cannot keep Mobile Data alive when it is connecting to a SSID this means you will lose internet connection.
This is why is best to disable Auto Connect in smartphone settings.
Some smartphones can support Data Mobile alive when it is connected to a SSID without internet.
Some smartphones will not autoconnect to a SSID if it does not have internet when you connected to it previously.
I found if you play it in HD on YouTube and full screen then it seemed good quality.
Serious testers are offering also the original video for download so you can check the Youtube video descriptions if you can download the Viofo A129 original video.
Thanks for your help with the A129 I’ll be keeping an eye out for it. I just hope it’s less then £50
Maybe only the lenses + CMOS cost £50 for A129. This camera have two Sony IMX291 CMOS so if you want a camera at £50 you should look for another and not waste your time hoping for such price. I think the only cameras on the market which have dual cameras with two IMX291 are RC500S from DOD and DR750S from Blackvue and costs about $380 on Amazon. For sure the A129 will be not so expensive but for sure cannot be £50 because of technology used.

enjoy,
Mtz

I'm thinking it will be closer to the cost of 2 tanks of fuel, not 1 tank ;)
It is a dual camera, with quality sensors and quality lenses for both.
And it has Wi-Fi etc., all these things add to the cost.

Back