Good news.V2 replacement kit available ...for 119&119s

Does anyone know what the "Chip" is for? Does it go in the GPS or the camera?

This will not help me because the vendor will not sell to Canada.

Nice, but not cheap.
Does @viofo / foxoffer.com sell it?
Any link

"Do you experience GPS connection issues with your old version A119 & A119S? Buy this kit to replace the GPS mount and chip for better connection"

The first version of the A119S came out only 5 months ago and you have the nerve to ask your customers to pay for a "replacement kit?"

VIOFO, you should be GIVING these "replacement kits" to your customers who bought your defective first version of the A119S. This is NOT an upgrade. It is a FIX of your defective product. Your are a shameful company trying to profit off of customers who trusted the quality of your products.

"Do you experience GPS connection issues with your old version A119 & A119S? Buy this kit to replace the GPS mount and chip for better connection"

The first version of the A119S came out only 5 months ago and you have the nerve to ask your customers to pay for a "replacement kit?"

VIOFO, you should be GIVING these "replacement kits" to your customers who bought your defective first version of the A119S. This is NOT an upgrade. It is a FIX of your defective product. Your are a shameful company trying to profit off of customers who trusted the quality of your products.

Any customer that bought a New (non-auction) V1 A119/A119S from OCD Tronic can contact us for a V2 replacement if necessary.

Can you guys verify that this AliExpress "VIOFO Official Store" is really a VIOFO official store? https://www.aliexpress.com/store/3002026?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.elRxiY
I ordered one a few days ago from this seller.

I'm not sure, but you might receive older V1 stock instead of the new V2. Also any problem means you have to ship it back to China which is very slow and expensive. There are better deals on eBay currently shipping from the USA too.

Oh well. I still don't see a v2 with GPS and CPL bundle on eBay.

I can recommend buying from OCD Tronics as I personally bought from him and you won't find a better seller or better support.

Seconded (though I've bought different cams there twice, not the A119 series). Top-notch in every way :D
Phil

I am just about to do the upgrade with the new parts, its not clear from the video how the yellow cable is released, is he using his finger nail to ease the white plug pushing towards the back of the unit? it all looks very delicate and i do not want to break anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Limeybastard A119S 6
Back