Google Maps fix for RegistratorViewer (Windows)

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I installed the exe from the first post, and as soon as I ran it, my PC started playing a "warning your PC has been infected" sound clip, and pop ups galore. I managed to get that squared away, and read back to page 8 where others have posted cleaned up versions that don't populate ads from rogue sites. I also added the various domains to my routers blacklist, so I'm good. But, if I might suggest someone either delete the original ad-loaded version from the original post, or replace it with the stripped version, I think it may help keep noobs like me from pissing their pants.

good idea, I messaged the OP a week or so ago and haven't had a reply yet so I'm not sure when he might get back to edit that bad link out, maybe something @DashCamMan will need to do when he gets a chance

dbusguy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo
I see a lot of solutions and even a reg file that can be clicked from page 1 but it's 2 years old. I'm not a person who's comfortable in the registry. I haven't used RV for over 2 years as old cam didn't have GPS but I just bought a new one that does. Can an updated post be made with a reg file that works and a link to a good working copy of RV in it. This would clear up the confusion of reading 10 pages of solution which I can tell you, for someone wanting to use viewer, is as confusing as heck.

Thank you

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see a lot of solutions and even a reg file that can be clicked from page 1 but it's 2 years old. I'm not a person who's comfortable in the registry. I haven't used RV for over 2 years as old cam didn't have GPS but I just bought a new one that does. Can an updated post be made with a reg file that works and a link to a good working copy of RV in it. This would clear up the confusion of reading 10 pages of solution which I can tell you, for someone wanting to use viewer, is as confusing as heck.

Thank you

the reg file still works, there are some other issues at the moment though

which camera do you have?

dbusguy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo
it doesn't work with the A129 anyway

Oh, ok. Thanks for that. I also tried Dashcam Viewer but it only shows 1 video at a time. I find it a little rich for $25.00 US. That's actually $33.00 to me. Would like to test it more before I sink that much for just a viewer.

dbusguy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo

vvs49

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Friends!
I have a map, movement on the map, but no video.
What's wrong???

vvs49

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
I have not tried it, but for others everything has been working since 1440P.
Why, no explanation.
The map works fine

Leonauto

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
StreetStorm A7810-G_Pro, B1W, B2W, Viofo A119 PRO, A119 V3
Friends!
I have a map, movement on the map, but no video.
What's wrong???
I have no problems on RV, everything reproduces perfectly and file editing is available
Checked now the video file from Viofo A119 V3 (25.8 Mbps, 2560x1440) - everything works.
The simplest thing is to check the video on another player, for example, VLC... and what Video Format - MP4 or TS?

Reactions: gse