Got my LS460W

That looks bang on to be honest - it's when the weather is dark and dingy like it is here today that dashcams just fall apart and smudge everything in sight :/

What firmware is it Tom - the 13th August 2014 like Saar21 has?

It's the original funnily enough, one from back in June I think. But definitely the original. I was assured the camera was the latest batch manufactured "this/last month".

The sticker on the bottom of my cam gives a date of 08/2014. Saar's date on his is 09/2014. So I like to know the relevance of the date on that sticker. Is it the date of manufacture? Date it has passed quality control? Either way it's not 10/2014 or 11/2014 is it?

Can I ask another question Saar? When did you receive your LS460w?

The camera went into the store's inventory at the end of October.

I got the camera in 26/10.

If you take into account that only the shipping from China to Israel takes about a month or two, so the dates are ok.

I think those clock type stickers usually are the manufacture date or at least the QA date - one for @jokiin maybe as he'll know for sure?

Getting the newer firmware out of DOD could be fun though - we know it's an IMX122, 222 or 322 but as they're all compatible the firmware could just say 122. I'm still yet to see the generic Tiotech version hit the market though which is strange seeing as it's been on their website since the 460 came out - maybe I'm just not looking in the right places!

my LS460w has sticker 06/2014 and was bought in 10/07/2014 the video quality is the same like @Saar21 but only when my camera is outside because my windscreen is not good...:/ simply try record few sec outside car... without any charger.

this is really simple.

@Saar21:
does your windscreen is new or car is new?

my LS460w has sticker 06/2014 and was bought in 10/07/2014 the video quality is the same like @Saar21 but only when my camera is outside because my windscreen is not good...:/ simply try record few sec outside car... without any charger.

this is really simple.

@Saar21:
does your windscreen is new or car is new?
My car or windscreen are not new.

Are you using CPL filter?
My day video is good and sharp only because of the CPL filter, without him the dashboard is reflected in the windscreen and everything becomes blurred.

My car or windscreen are not new.

Are you using CPL filter?
My day video is good and sharp only because of the CPL filter, without him the dashboard is reflected in the windscreen and everything becomes blurred.

Resurrecting an old post I know, but can I ask which CPL you are using?

Back