GPS and Maps

ERCAN

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello there
I just purchased a Garmin Dashcam 56 via Amazon. Can I see where I am going on a map such as Google maps with the GPS information recorded through this camera? Coordinate information is written on the bottom left of the screen from the YouTube videos I have examined where the recordings were taken. Can recorded videos with this information be tracked on Google maps?

And what features does this camera have, and is this synchronization mandatory for you?

I'm not sure about your question. But I can congratulate you with confidence on your purchase. After all, it's a compact, discreet DVR with a wide-angle lens with a 140-degree field of view. It also has a feature that provides enhanced detail in low light conditions. It's also very convenient that the settings provide automatic recording and saving videos in case of accidents. But it seems to me that some synchronization with https://maps.app.goo.gl/pB4jNPywKLTVhSrJ9 is definitely present. Otherwise, how can they know the location of cameras that record driving at a red light and speeding violations?

Last edited:
Have a look at 'Dashcam Viewer' and check if your Dashcam is compatible :

If so then, yes.

Back