GPS Cable for GIT3

Vinicius Juvinski

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi,
Anyone has the GPS cable pins to do a DYI cable ? I'm a little confused about the pin orders.
pins.jpg

On the pictures I found on internet, the pins must be 2 for VCC, 3 for Serial data and 10 for GND but I don't know if this order on the picture i right or of there is another pin order I must follow.

Thanks

Do you already have GPS module?
Some user still use GitUp GPS cable, only replace the GPS chipset module, so no issue with the cable.

Hi GitUp, I have the gps module and all messages are sent on a regular time.
My only question is - once the connector on the camera is inverted when comparing the usb regular connection if the pins follow my draw or are inverted - example, if the pin I mark as 3 is really the pin3 I must connect the TX gps pin.

The pin diagram you showed is not right.

Top, from left to right: 10, 8, 6, 4, 2.
Bottom, from left to right: 9, 7, 5 ,3, 1.

Hello,

I would like to use another gps module on the git 3 duo.
Your module uses only 3 wires.
Do you know a compatible GPS module?
I would like to connect a gps Qstarz 10hz.
Do you have the pinout usb for the gps
Thank you.

In true, your GPS must provide NMEA GGA message and must send data using serial interface (115200 bps)

But how to connect the git3 to the Qstarz-1000ex

is there a way to record gps on the phone and sync it later with pictures/videos?

is there a way to record gps on the phone and sync it later with pictures/videos?
There is a new solution to support GPS, we may develop this in near future, the G3 and F1 can support GPS.

In true, your GPS must provide NMEA GGA message and must send data using serial interface (115200 bps)
Hello, when I export my GPS file. I see only one per second and not 10. Have you found how to change the firmware? Thank you

what gps are you using ? How is the message´s rate configured inside the gps ?

Hello,
I use the original Gps in the photo, I just configure the update in 5hz because not possible in 10hz.
The Nmea messages are original to the gps.
I connected to this gps in ttl.
I also tried with a Qstarz 10hz gps by connecting the tx output.When I extract gps data with dashviewer, I only see one row per second.
Do you have a csv file checked out from the gitup for me to see?
Thank you.

Attachments

• Gitup-1.jpg
    Gitup-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Gitup-2.jpg
    Gitup-2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3
There is a new solution to support GPS, we may develop this in near future, the G3 and F1 can support GPS.
Hello,

when I export my GPS file. I see only one per second and not 10. Have you found how to change the firmware?

I use the original Gps in the photo, I just configure the update in 5hz because not possible in 10hz.

I also tried with a Qstarz 10hz gps by connecting the tx output.When I extract gps data with dashviewer, I only see one row per second.

Thank you.

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Gitup-1.jpg
    Gitup-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Gitup-2.jpg
    Gitup-2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
The pin diagram you showed is not right.

Top, from left to right: 10, 8, 6, 4, 2.
Bottom, from left to right: 9, 7, 5 ,3, 1.
Hello,

when I export my GPS file. I see only one per second and not 10. Have you found how to change the firmware?

Thank you.Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Gitup-1.jpg
    Gitup-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Gitup-2.jpg
    Gitup-2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Git3 9
T Git3 0
P Git3 2