GPS logger and voice control or not!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24437
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24437

Conflicting reports about Soocoo S 300: a GPS logger and voice control or not?

Conflicting reports about Soocoo S 300: a GPS logger and voice control or not?
don't know but from all i've read, seems like this camera sucks. makes sense though considering no-one else has released action cameras yet with the same sensor - SJCAM waiting til April at least to figure it all out.

Who can you trust?
Two sellers on Ebay offer an external mic., but no external GPS receiver for Soocoo. Odd , the Hero's 5 and 6, and the Garmin virb ultra 30 have a locator built in, and some dash cams offer the feature through the base mount unit. Right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who can you trust?
Two sellers on Ebay offer an external mic., but no external GPS receiver for Soocoo. Odd , the Hero's 5 and 6, and the Garmin virb ultra 30 have a locator built in, and some dash cams offer the feature through the base mount unit. Right?

I'd expect if Soocoo was going to offer external GPS it would probably be the same one they are already using for the other models, would be the most logical choice I would think

How about the DCT member who said of his Soocoo s300 , that it has "voice control and GPS logger " on the box, but he can't access them?

Back