GPS logger base physical dimensions?

In this case yes, but that only has a bearing on holding strength. All combinations I've used once engaged are all just as solid/vibration free. I even use the low-profile version which has considerably less holding power but is still very stable when engaged. There probably is some difference but none that I've noticed in real world use.

It is not a 'squishy' connection like Velcro.
That's great to know. I wondered about that. Thanks.

To answer my own question (I received the A119v3 today), the GPS logger mount (where the pre-applied sticky is located) measures right at 1.25 x 1.5 inches. So the inch wide Dual Lock 250 tape is perfect, as mentioned above.

What you need to make certain of is that when you try to put a rocket on Mars is that both halves of the team are working in either Metric or Imperial, and don't ever forget that US gallons are smaller than Imperial gallons. Or as they used to say in the intro to the US soap 'SOAP', "Confused?" :ROFLMAO:
Incidentally, our 2x4 is 50x100, but it's not even that big. But yes, we do buy it in meters due to the interfering EU screwing everything Imperial that they could.:devilish:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Qat A119 V3 23
Back