GPS Logger

WA3PNT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F750/770 Firmware (Dual), X550 (Dual) and a F50
I just read that the 0906 that I ordered on Amazon does not include the GPS Logger in the mount.

Where/how can I order the mount with the GPS Logger?

RodeoGeorge

Hello George, thanks for your kindly question.
Sorry to tell you that our this kind of dash cam does not have GPS temporarily now. And sincerely to tell you that the current software version of our dash cam temporarily does not support other brands of GPS module but only Veckle mini 0906 (its own GPS module).
Later, we will accord to customer's feedback to consider selling the GPS module alone or upgrading the current product to the built-in GPS function. We could contact you at the first time once we upgrade this kind of product.
Hoping the answer could be helpful for you in this regard.

I just read that the 0906 that I ordered on Amazon does not include the GPS Logger in the mount.

Where/how can I order the mount with the GPS Logger?

RodeoGeorge

I purchased this Mount with GPS on eBay from the UK;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282630706121
Will this work with the 0906 that I purchased on Amazon?

If not, is there a Firmware that I can load to use the GPS?

RodeoGeorge

Sorry to tell you that we are not sure whether other brand of GPS could be compatible for our device.
We saw the mount (the link you provided) and found that the one is likely to ours. The mount might fit.
As different brand of GPS, we could not promise that it could work.
Our teammate is replying you via email. Please check it out. Thanks :)

best to double check with @Rayman.Chan if the GPS mount from the earlier model is the same or not
Just checked with our manufacturer. This GPS mount from eBay works with our Veckle mini 0906. GPS mount from the earlier model is the same

Last edited:
Back