GPS logging of Rexing S300(+)

Sam369

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a Rexing S300+, and it has a GPS port. I tried a GPS module from an old dash cam. It can get signal and display speed (but not accurately) on the dash cam, but RegistratorViewer cannot show the info on the map. Is it because the GPS module is not compatible? Is there a special software that works with the data?

you would have to ask your supplier for any playback software, no more updates for Registrator Viewer unfortunately, if it's displaying speed it may be km/h rather than mp/h

I am not selling it, and not even considering selling it. I just got one in my car. The seller in China did not respond to my question. Not sure if it's because he is out of business. Other sellers certainly do not want to help me when I did not buy from them.

Just tried Dashcam Viewer, and it can display the map correctly. I will find out if the speed is accurate.

Speed is accurate as well.

I have a Rexing S300+, and it has a GPS port. I tried a GPS module from an old dash cam. It can get signal and display speed (but not accurately) on the dash cam, but RegistratorViewer cannot show the info on the map. Is it because the GPS module is not compatible? Is there a special software that works with the data?
Hi Sam I have been looking for a Rexing GPS logger for S500 (same logger as S300) but its not available in the UK I have tried an alternative (KKmoon) which is not compatible which logger were you trying in case I can get that here, would appreciate your help an guidance

Back