Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
dear fanatics,
for mini0805, we are using the Gold Plating GPS connecting plate on camera, which is thicker than the old Nickel Plating ones; so the old GPS mount works also, no need the new GPS mount.
(in fact, the new GPS mount is over tight to fit the Gold Plating connecting plate)

When you get a mini 0805 with the old GPS mount, don't suspect that is a fault or mistake. Thanks.

OLD Nickel plating GPS connecting plate (on mini0803):
937212D81432E0D62638B51FF170CD34.jpg

NEW Gold plating GPS connecting plate (on mini0805):
63F29510954C8DEB08737455EDDBDBAF.jpg

photoes of the GPS mounts: (left is old, right is new)
674A245C45A365F8CFEE07E714A6E6C5.jpg
087AC5F576A9FE3E90F1847CFF860F53.jpg

I hope the new mount to be not only stable but also the camera to be easy removed from the mount.

enjoy,
Mtz

I've just had an 0805 arrive today and that has the gold pins and new mount :)

When inserted the first time the camera into the mount is needed very much power from the user. Also when releasing from the first time from the mount. This MUST be done with camera and mount in your hands. Insert and take of the camera from the mount few times with both pieces in your hands not mounted on the windscreen.
@Rayman.Chan , I think is needed some manufacturer employer to insert and take out the camera from the mount about 5-6 times before packing into the box. I was scared I will break the camera when trying this.

I hope next batch to offer better camera sliding rail and maybe better sliding rail also for the mount.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Yeah you're not kidding - I thought my windscreen was going to come through before the camera came out of the mount! They're both still intact though :)

Yeah you're not kidding - I thought my windscreen was going to come through before the camera came out of the mount!
I had the same feeling as well. It sure was in there when I tired to take it off to bring it in.
I'll try to get some pictures of the 0805 mount if I can. it's mounted in one of the funny shaped cars in the fleet.

Today I received my 0805 from GEARBEST and I received newest model with gold plating. Nice

Received recently. Mount is difficult, but loosens up with repetitive action as Mtz suggests. Just BE CAREFUL in how you apply pressure.

Hi, all

I got a 0805 from Aliexpress but I found there are 3 problems as below:
1> GPS doesn't work - no GPS file found
2> Car charger doesn't work - only works with battery
3> there is a flashing res message of "frontal vehicle" appearing on screen with some voice sound time to time.

I have contacted with the seller and waiting for response. Any idea you guys can tell me?

thanks

GPS has to be set to Open in the menu, if no option it's the wrong firmware, if open and it still doesn't work it's the wrong (or faulty) mount

Turn LDWS off to get rid of that annoying sound

Car charger must be faulty I guess

yes, I have set GPS to "ON". it seems the mount is faulty.

thanks

Back