GPS not working and no sound recording

LuMb3rJ4Ck

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday I've installed the B1M on my motor and made a little trip to test it.
The GPS was not registrating my speed as you can see in the video and there was also no sound in the recordings althought 'Audio recording' was turned on in the app, see the attacment.
The middle led on the unit keeps blinking as it says in the manual the GPS doesn't have a fix.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-095641.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-095641.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Mainly possible a wrong wire connection!
How do you connect its GPS module? You should connect it with the power adapter splitter, but not to this wired remote controller.

The remote controller is on a seperate connector to the unit.
The GPS is connected through the power splitter as the it should be according the manual.

How about its GPS model location? Let it exposure to the air, without a metal blocking it!
And as to the sound problem, could you upload it to google drive and DM me the download link?

Have you got any thoughts on my GPS issue?

The GPS seems to always be slow to start working. Yesterday for example it was approximately an hour into the ride before data was shown on the video...

Make sure it exposure to the air and can get GPS signal well without a metal block its GPS module!
Or might a faulty GPS module or a loosen power cable! You can ask the seller to send you a replacement module!

I bought mine at AliExpress Shop1995362 and after messaging them that I had issues with my GPS and remote they've send me new parts.
Today I had time to replace them at my bike and all is working fine now :)
Shop1995362 handled the issue very well by sending new parts without a doubt and I recieved it already in 10 days after the message.
So I experienced great service and customersupport from Shop1995362!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P B1M 2
I B1M 12
Back