GPS speed/location till the end of May '19

New app but no option for gps coordinate and speed
New firmware but can see gps coordinate and speed while playback video in album @@. They are crazy funny lolz.
Ok fine with the coordinate but why not the speed
I've had new firmware installed but no GPS data on the recordings while playing on the app. Absolute rubbish and had to downgrade to 1.0.4 due to constant 'SD card not recognized' errors

Good, I have the version 1.0.5 (factory), it's all in Chinese, and it doesn't show the GPS coordinates and speed on the screen, neither on the camera itself nor the recorded videos, but it works perfectly ADAS

Attachments

• photo5859727704633487628.jpg
    photo5859727704633487628.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 33
Does anybody know, why the gps and speed information is only shown when I watch the video in the app? As soon as I download the video to my smartphone from the app, the information is gone? Is there a way to get the video with the information?

Hello mos,
Unfortunately after the update it works this way. I hope the next update will solve the problem because in this way it not so useful.

Good, I have the version 1.0.5 (factory), it's all in Chinese, and it doesn't show the GPS coordinates and speed on the screen, neither on the camera itself nor the recorded videos, but it works perfectly ADAS
Found a version v1.0.3 and had speed/location embedded/on screen but in Chinese. Luckily I stopped the upgrade and have left it in v1.0.1 in English. Seems NO upgrade is any good?

Hello,

Do any of you have the gps.zip (12.88 МB) file of 24.06.2019? 4pda.ru file

06/24/2019: A corrected version has been published. From the new:
- Now you can enter more than one file and get a shared file with subtitles and tags, and in addition your files will be merged into one element, which will be called <first file> -j.mp4. Subtitle and tag files will be called accordingly.
- You can save the list of files to be processed in a separate test file in the "one line - one file name" format and specify it as an input file by adding @.
Ie. gps_extract -g -a -c -s @ file.txt

file.txt:
file1.mp4
file2.mp4
fileN.mp4

Back