GPScam

filthyPierre

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SG9665GC V2
Hi,

Was visiting Street Guardian's website yesterday to get the latest firmware for my cam, noticed a link to an app called GPScam for Android. So I installed it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S, and tried to read a vid from my cam. No luck, says the video format is unsupported. The app specifically says it supports the SG9665GC on google play, so bit baffled there.

Anyone else had any luck with this app? Do I need a codec pack? Will probably ditch it, as it's full of ads. And no ad-free paid version.

Cheers,

FP

I don't think the Galaxy has the right codecs to play the file, had someone else with the same issue previously, worked on his phone but not his tablet

Downloaded GPScam to give it a try and on both my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and Samsung Tab 2 tablet it worked perfectly straight out of the box...
I would be happy to pay a small fee for an ad free version.

Cheers,

Oldace

Downloaded GPScam to give it a try and on both my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and Samsung Tab 2 tablet it worked perfectly straight out of the box...
I would be happy to pay a small fee for an ad free version.

Cheers,

Oldace

the developer did mention they were planning on offering it ad free, haven't heard from them for a few weeks though so maybe they're busy with other projects

Back