Graava auto-editing Action Cam/ Dash Cam/ Drop Cam

looks to me like some marketing spin on motion detect function and some half a chance editing software to make it point and click for your average Joe

pretty neat. I like the automatic marker function when you say "graava". my current solution when I want to remember a video clip is to say "siri, tell myself 'front'". :)

I know I do. I think I speak quite clearly but Siri doesn't agree.

looks to me like some marketing spin on motion detect function and some half a chance editing software to make it point and click for your average Joe
That is a very good point.. I am very doubtful that for $750,000 anyone could develop such a intuitive and feature rich camera and software.

That is a very good point.. I am very doubtful that for $750,000 anyone could develop such a intuitive and feature rich camera and software.

it does come off like a Kickstarter campaign, note it's order this month for $150 off for delivery Feb 2016, it doesn't take that long to manufacturer so I'm assuming quite a bit of work is still in the proposed functionality stage, seems like their in fundraising mode

Back