Green (wireless) LED now gone from bright to very dim. Why?

Geordie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Blueskysea B1W
I've been running my B1W for about a year with no problems but recently the normally bright green LED which flashes regularly showing the cam is running in wireless mode, has become very dim. I've checked the car plug-in connection lead - OK; plugged the cam into my wall phone charger - OK; and connected to a power brick, again OK. In all three connections, the cam flashes a dim green.
I use a Samsung PRO Endurance 64 memory card and have tried others without solving this.
I've regularly checked the recordings and all is well here. The videos also have much improved since I fitted a CPL filter.
Anyone have a similar problem? Perhaps @estore00 might help?

Thanks.

Last edited:
LED's can go dim when they're failing, or if the power going to them is low. I'd lay odds on the first one since everything else is working OK. This sometimes happens with even the best LED's in the world but normally even the cheaper ones will last longer than the cam itself does.

Phil

LED's can go dim when they're failing, or if the power going to them is low. I'd lay odds on the first one since everything else is working OK. This sometimes happens with even the best LED's in the world but normally even the cheaper ones will last longer than the cam itself does.

Phil
Hi Phil
That's what I thought too.
I wonder if @estore009 could advise what I should do?

Generally speaking, its led life is about 500,00~600,00 hours.
It should be the hardware problem with its Led light, and could you mind to send it back for a replacement?

Last edited:
Back